12: ᎠᎬᎪᎠ

im really not enjoing my
time
Hello biches. I've returned. Someone told be Jungkook is in jail?

Two colors collide and make an explosion of beauty or darkness.

In Jimin's case, he is witnessing the latter. Raging red crashes into coal-black to create the bloodiest of burgundy. 

It's also bloody when Yoongi runs into Jungkook and tackles him to the ground, splitting the wooden floorboards with his strength.

Jungkook, of course, expects this reaction and throws him off instantly. Yoongi flies across the room, slams into the door with his body, closing it shut, and rolls out of the way when the werewolf throws a vase at him.

He jumps right back up and begins to make his way over to the werewolf when Jimin stops both of them with his ear-splitting screeching.

"Stop it! Stop it at once, you barbarians!" Jimin struggles to get up as he demands with cheeks flushing from anger.

Yoongi's wild breathing is the only sound that fills the room. Jungkook stands like a stone wall in front of the foot of Jimin's bed, glaring at him.

"What the hell Jimin?! This is treason and the punishment is blinding. Should I do that? Maybe that'll keep you from being so stupid." Yoongi threatens with a frightening look that has the prince hesitating.

Jungkook glances back, trying to get his broad chest to stop it's erratic movement and sees Jimin's terrified expression. He snaps his gaze back to the white-haired male and frowns.

"Oh really? Then you should also know what the punishment is for hurting a royal."

Yoongi's expression drops and becomes guarded. Sharp jaw twitches with something akin to frustration.

Jungkook scoffs, peering at him from the corner of his eye as he walks around the bed and places his hand on Jimin's shoulder.

"Isn't it cutting both your hands off?"

Jimin falls back onto his butt and regards Jungkook with a pleading look. He shoots him a harsh glare, not believing how much the royal will go in order to not anger Yoongi.

"What are you babbling abo-"

"Shut your lying mouth!" Jungkook barks with so much rage, it causes Jimin to curl in further into the headboard.

"You're lucky the only people that know about his condition are me and the medics. Now, calm yourself before you make His Highness even sicker."

The hybrid seems to realize what state Jimin was in the last time they spoke because he wrenches his eyes away from the other and trails them down his haggard face.

He takes a careful step in his direction, eyes softening the smallest fraction. "Lord, Jimin! What is wrong with you? Are you okay?"

But before he could walk to him, he is blocked by Jungkook's big body.

"I can't let you get close to him after what you've done. His mental state is deteriorating and you abusing him is making it worse. Please refrain from coming near him." His bite makes Yoongi more irritable.

"The hell I will." was his blunt response.

The knock on the door prevents Jungkook from answering cruelly. President Kim's rough voice is muted behind the door as he speaks.

"What in the world are you boys doing?! I'm coming in!"

Jimin is quick to pull the sheet over him and lays down on the mattress as the door creaks open.