Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

5 | Asshole's Unite

Chapter Five: Asshole's Unite

Although I despised the sound of muscles cracking, I entered the school a day later, cracking my fists with anger.

Yasmin rushed to her friend when we parked outside of school, so I was standing alone, watching as my peers talked around me.

My feet were rooted on the ground for a few more seconds before I started to walk toward the stairs, but before I reached the first step, someone slid next to me. "Hey," Riya said, and I quickly glanced in her direction.

Her straight hair was resting in a high ponytail, with several strands surrounding her face. She wore nude romper—with pockets, I must add—while wearing a jean jacket over.

Riya was one of those girls who made an effort to dress up for school. I lost that motivation a few days after grade nine.

Just as I was going to compliment her, I noticed a girl next to her, who I wasn't familiar with. Before I could ask who she was, Riya began walking up the stairs next to me. "Why are you in such a down mood?"

I laughed darkly, only answering when we got to the second floor. "Yasmin," I simplified, and she looked in my direction with confusion before I continued further.

Deciding not to give such a detailed summary, I made it short. She was getting bullied by sexist pigs, and I was completely unable to do anything other than stand back and watch Marcello do his thing.

Riya consoled me, saying that we should trust that Marcello will do and say the right thing.

By the time we reached my locker, Riya spoke up again. "I totally forgot! Lia, this is Naomi. She's part of the student council. She's in the year below us."

I smiled politely. "Nice to meet you. I'm Julia."

Naomi nodded her head once as she cracked a nervous smile, and I turned back to my locker, putting in the code before swinging it open.

I pressed my knee against the locker, holding it on a ninety degree angle before dropping my bag on top. Just as I was putting my advanced functions textbook inside, the hallway became quiet.

I didn't need to turn around to wonder why.

Instead of turning around, like he probably wanted, I continued emptying my bag, however, just as I was finishing up, I heard something drop loudly behind me.

Grudgingly, I turned around and immediately met those familiar caramel eyes. Before I could ask him what he wanted, I was suddenly sprayed with water.

A gasp left me, and I looked between both Naomi and Riya, who had gotten wet as well before looking around to see where the water came from.

My eyes slowly moved to the ground, where a now empty bottle rested. With Colton's foot on top.

"Mother fucker," I hissed, but before I could take a step forward, Riya wrapped an arm around me. Colton smirked, eyeing my appearance once more before continuing down the hall.

He knew how I tried to avoid cussing—mainly because I felt dirty—but with him, I always wanted to yell a string of curse words in his direction.

"Why the heck did he do that?" I hissed, looking at my black tee-shirt and cotton shorts, which were now sprinkled with droplets of water.

Riya shook her head and nervously glanced at our audience, who stood in their spots, not laughing, talking. Nothing. Only staring.

I looked around for Colton, but noticed that he was already gone. Probably entered another hall.

icon lock

Show your support for 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆, and continue reading this story

by 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆
@xwriteratheartxo
When Julia O'Connell's ex-best friend and current enemy, Colton West...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 35 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @xwriteratheartxo.