~Chapter One: The Akuma~

Hey guys! Just a lil disclaimer. I know many of my readers are like older audience in the upper teens and I am as well, but we must remember that Miraculous Ladybug is still considered a kids show and I do still have a lot of younger readers too. Because of this I ask that you please avoid using heavy or sensitive words and profanity in the comments section. I know the characters sometimes do stupid things or make bad decisions that might make you wanna scream curse words, but I'd be super appreciative if you kept it to a minimum, thank you!!
___________

Suddenly, in Ms. Bustier's class room, during the last class of the day, at about three o'clock in the afternoon, the akuma alarms began blaring throughout the school. Seeing as this was a usual occurrence, the students weren't as frightened by the alarms as they might have been a few months back. Akuma attacks were pretty regular and every time there was one, all the students would gather in the court until the famed superheroes would take care of the problem, which never seemed to last more than an hour. Most of them groaned, the akuma attacks didn't even seem very dangerous anymore, Ladybug and Cat Noir always handled it quickly and barely any one was ever harmed. Most students found it useless to even get up knowing it wasn't a big deal, but they gathered in the court anyway. Although no one else seemed to be worried, Marinette could feel something amiss, this akuma was different.....

Although she hadn't even seen the villain yet, it felt like this akuma was super strong, and something was going to go really wrong. She couldn't explain it but.....uhg she just needed to go transform quickly before someone got hurt.

"I uh, need to go to the bathroom" Marinette remarked, but with all the commotion no one really heard her, except Alya who was standing right next to her.

"Okay, I'll let Mr. Damocles know where you are if he asks" Alya replied as she watched Marinette run off. But little did she know, this would be the last she'd ever see of her best friend, Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

"Tikki, I feel something off about this villain" Marinette said to her tiny friend as she bolted across the hall looking for a secure spot. "This may be one of the most difficult akumas we'll face. Something bad is going to happen, I can feel it!"

"Then hurry and transform Marinette!" Tikki quickly and urgently exclaimed back.

"Tikki, spots-"

"Oh Marinette!!!" Said a familiar, but contrived voice, as the akumatized young lady flew herself through the wall, and directly in front of Marinette. Marinette stopped running and froze in her spot with the villain breathing in her face. Tikki had quickly flown into Marinette's purse before she had the chance to be seen by the akuma.

The villain wore a short purple dress, with a very long grey cape that reached the ground as the villain levitated about 4 feet above the floor, forcing Marinette to look up in order to see her face. Her nails were painted a sparkly dark grey color and were extremely long, the kind of nails that would sound painful if scratched against a chalkboard. Her weapon looked like a pretty generic magic wand that you might imagine a fairy using, but it was much more dangerous. Finally, she had a beautiful feathered mask, something one might wear to a masquerade ball of some sort, adorned with purple, grey, and pink flowers.

"Ha! I don't even need to be angry to get akumatized anymore, I can do it by choice any time I feel like torturing you!!!" Screamed the villain, it was obviously someone holding a grudge against Marinette. "In fact, Hawkmoth even let me choose my power and design my own costume! Do you like it?" She said as she smiled an evil smile while lifting up the ends of her dress as to show it off. In an instant she attempted to zap Marinette with her wand, but Marinette managed to quickly duck to avoid the blow.

"I warned you I'd take all of your friends away from you and get Adrien. But to make it easier, why don't I just take you away from Adrien and your friends!?" She said, followed by an evil cackle. Then again attempted to zap Marinette with her weapon, but this time it hit her, slamming her head into the ground, and forcing her against the floor, to keep her from getting up. It seemed her power, in addition to levitation, was the ability to move objects. Anything she zapped she could control, and move it wherever she wanted.