Chapter 8

Conans pov.

I groaned as I woke up randomly before I glanced at the clock next to me and I groaned again slamming my head back into the pillow before sitting up.
"Its only fucking 5 o'clock"
I sighed lightly rubbing my temples anoyed by the fact since I knew i'd never fall asleep. But almost all of the feelings faded as glanced at Gavin who was still charging curled up in the sheets hugging a random pillow. I sighed and slowly ran my fingers through his hair looking at him before I smiled sadly down at him.
"Gosh Gavin... Your so perfect... And strong and amazing... Me on the other hand.... I'm a self destructive idiot.... I drink excessively and I smoke more than a hooker. God my life is a fucking mess.... But you..... You make me feel like im not such an idiot..... God I dont deserve you..."
I said lightly flushed as I let all my insecuritys out since he was sleeping and I slowly rubbed his hair
"I love you Gavin... God I love you so fucking much..."
I said softly before I kissed his forehead and walked out to my kitchen lighting a cigarette and I sighed loudly as started to......

Well.....

Cook...
"This is going to be a fucking mess...." I said ruffleing my hair before I set to work.

.....

I cussed quietly groaning as I knocked over the bowl full of flour onto the gas stove while I was boiling some water for tea in a pot. Before I hummed curiously.
"Oh?"
I stared at this flour as it slowly started to smolder but I shrugged it off turning away from it looking for the flour bag. I spotted it on the breakfast bar. I sighed takeing a small step twords it before triping on the bowl and falling into the counter. I sighed rubbing my temples before I perked up and turned as I heard a loud fwoosh.
"Oh... Um... Thats not good"
I said muttering as I saw flames billowing from the flour that was on now on fire on top of the counter before I heard Gavin scream
"WHAT THE PHUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU IDIOT!!"
He quickly ran around the counter shutting the stove off and splashing water along the fire putting it out like a pro.
"Cooking."
I stated matter of factly and he whiped around looking at me "Cooking what!! Phucking fire!"
he said and I glanced behind him at the scorched flour.
"I guess so?"
I said and he sighed before he burst out laughing
"Oh my gosh conan!!! Your such a silly idiot...!"
He said still laughing and hugging me tightly
"Oh gosh. Here watch me I'll show you. What the hell were you trying to make anyways?"
He asked me and I said
"Pankakes and tea... You said something about coffee being bad I think."
I said and he looked at me confused "What do you mean tea theres no kettle? Do you even own a kettle?"
He said and I pointed at the pot of steaming water
"It said to boil water."
I said and Gavin groaned rolling his eyes
"phucks sake how are you even alive!"
He said and I chuckled lightly as he started to clean my disasterous atempt before he paused and hesitated lightly.
"You know... I... I heard what you said earlier... I wasnt awake but my body records my suroundings at night and I can listen to it when I wake up..."
He said and I flushed lightly
"A-All of it.."
I said and he nodded before turning and hugging me tightly again
"Dont ever think your an idiot or anything. I mean yeah you smoke like crazy and you can over do the alcohol but your a person. You have your flaws Like I have mine and I love you for your flaws."
He said and I glanced away feeling my heart strings being pulled before he looked up and saw tears streaming silently down my cheeks
"H-Hey dont cry Conan I'm sorry!"
He said worried before I hugged him back
"Oh shut up.. Its fine.... Im just happy okay..... I needed that... I realy did."
I said before I let him go back to his cooking as I paitiently sat there watching him before I noticed him humming and swaying lightly.
"Can you listen to music?"
I asked him genuinely curious and he flushed
"I-I can tap into local radio stations and listen in."
He said and I nodded
"Well you look cute swaying and humming like that please do continue..."
I said and he threw a pancake into my face. It was still quite warm and it felt amlist relaxing.
"Would it be weird to say I enjoyed that?"
I said as I set the pankake onto the counter
"Y-Yeah it would be you phucking idiot!!"
He yelled at me and I chuckled
"Okay then"
I said and I hummed as a plate of fluffy pancakes and a cup of tea was set infront of me and I looked up to the lightly blushing Gavin
"H-Here eat them! J-Just dont be weird about it.. Im not doing this again!"
He said and I chuckled him reminding me of the first time lucas ever cooked for me.
"You know your adorable.."
I said proping my head up on my fist and he turned deep blue and stormed off to the bedroom mumbleing something and I chuckled lightly before I ate the pancakes. They were actualy quite good.... When I finished I sighed before I saw the time. Since it was the weekend I just wanted to get out of the house you know.
"Hey Gavin?"
I said as I walked into the bedroom and I paused flushing seeing him wearing my oversized hoodie curled up and sleeping lightly
"Oh my fucking god..."
I mutered quickly holding my nose which was driping lightly with blood and I smiled pulling out my camera takeing a photo of the pureness infront of me. I watched as he rubbed his eyes looking at me takeing photis of him
"W-What are you doing!! Hey give that to me no way P-Phucking human!!"
He yelled at me jumping up trying to grab my phone from me and I chuckled
"Hey babe wana go out to the lake."
I asked him and he paused and hummed
"The lake?"
He questioned and I nodded
"Yeah its about 30 minutes away its real pretty we should go"
I said and he paused nodding
"Uh shure I guess.."
He muttered and I nodded grabbing some comfortable clothes for me a slightly unbuttoned shirt I slowly puttoned it before I glanced to see him in some jeans and a v neck with my hoodie on top and I smiled lightly watching him smell the sleves lightly "Your adorable."
I said to him as I folded my sleves a little buttoning them and I watched as he flushed
"I-Idiot I'm not wearing it cause its yours I'm wearing it cause its comfy....."
He said and I smirked and grabbed his waits pulling it close to mine
"I didt ask that cutie."
I wispered seductively into his ear and I smirked as I watched his face turn blue in embarasment
"P-Phuck off!!"
He yelled at me and I laughed loudly at his cuteness before I finaly pulled on my jeans and my new leather jacket
"Okay babe lets go."
I said pulling him behind me to the car. We quickly got in and started driveing down the snowy streets of detroit twords the north bound highway
"Hey Conan... Why are we going to a lake when its winter?"
He asked ne and I chuckled smileing lightly before I rubbed his leg before he slowly wraped his fingers around mine and held my hand.
"You'll see cutie.."

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼
1310 words not bad. Not bad.. There Will be smut next chaprer maby.. Im just kinda going with the flow. Well Féach leat bitches...