Suicide awareness month.

Hey lovelies (posted this on my arcana stories as well) this is not an update on the story ill see if i can some time soon though but this is something ive been gathering up courage to post so here we go.

Since its suicide awareness month heres a little statement I wrote.

Suicide is sad and an epidemic where a silent minority is more like a silent majority. When school Counciler' s are just paper workers that can't have time for anyone or anything. When SEVEN year olds are telling their parents they want to die because of bullying and discrimination. When teens are taking their lives because they are not accepted for their gender sexual orientation or others by their peers, parents, and adults. . When we have adults leaving children, Spouses, friends, and family behind because of the stress from work and life in general tired of living paycheck to paycheck in a dead end job leading them no where the only release they think they can have is when they put the barrel of a gun to their head to pull the trigger. When we tell men they aren't allowed to cry cause only girls do because men aren't allowed to show weakness. Crying isn't a weakness being sad isn't a weakness feeling isn't a weakness.

Mental illness is not something you can tell people to just get over. You can't look at a depressed person and say "Just be happy" it doesn't work like that. We need more therapist' s. more compassion and easier access to every kind of help that we so desperately need. Why can't we give free therapy in school like the guidance Councilor' s are supposed to do but no. They are forced to deal with paper work and left no time to help our children in need. When the only way people find comfort is in the pills we take the drugs we abuse the blades we drag across our skins. When the victims of sexual crimes are treated with disregard. Asked what were you wearing, how were you acting? Told they were asking for it. Told your male you cant get sexualy asaulted… the way we treat people of assault is bullshit. No means no. No matter what age, race, orientation, or gender you are. 

We are all survivors of something.

My story is a small one. But that doesn't make it any less of a story. No one's story is less because you haven't been hurt enough. Ive been sexualy asaulted and raped, I've been bullied, demeaned over my gender identity and sexuality, taken advantage of and mentaly abused. These things have left me with so many thoughts of just how I'm useless, worthless, stupid, trash only used by people, horrible, unworthy of love. But I am more than these thoughts. I am more than what lies my mind spreads through my body

So as a survivor of life and three suicide attempts please listen. Please reach out and try to find help in friends, loved ones, and doctors. You have a reason to live whether you can see it or not. There will be people who will cry for days when you are gone. I know your pain will not go away in one day or one week. I know the large wounds left in you will not heal overnight but in time you will heal.

We all will

We are warriors, we are strong

We are survivors

Suicide prevention line

1-800-273-8255