chapter 16

Hi guys sorry ive been like fucking dead for so long I miss you guys and I hope you like it!!!! Mwaaaahhhh mwah miss you loveliesssssss!!!!  (BTW THIS CHLOE IS A DIFFRENT CHLOE FORGOT I HAD ANOTHER EARLYER IN THE STORY LOL)

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Gavins pov

I was sat at my desk and god was i bored as all hell. I needed to be entertained and conan wouldnt entertain me "Conan I'm bored ugh I don't wana work..." I groaned anyoyed out of my mind before Conan glared at me "Go find something to do then.."

I groaned and stood going to the break room to grab a popsicle thirium from the freezer. I sighed as I sat back down opening it before a wonderful sneaky idea poped into my processer. I smirked at Conan and slowly started to lick and suck on the popsicle letting thin pale blue trails dribble off my chin abd down my hand which I would seductively lick up.

I glanced noticing his face was turning red and he kept glanceing at me so I leaned on my desk where no one but him could see me and I slowly slid the popsicle in my mouth as far as I could effectively deepthroating it for a minute.

I glanced to see him shuddering and flushed and I imediatly knew he was hard so i stood up and said "Just got a report detective you ready to go?" I asked smitking and he glared before he stood up an obvious bump in his pants before I chuckled as he tryed to keep it hidden. I quicly went to walk outside as I saw the fire in his eyes and I knew he wanted to do something to get even.

When i made it to the small alley to the parkinglot I glanced back to see him gone so I leaned agains the brick wall to wait for him. I sighed as I decided to scan the internet for fun things to do to your significant other thinking of teasing him more. I hummed and snaped out of my trance as I saw Conan comeing up to me and I smiled at him "Fix your problem?" I asked and he smirked "Oh yeah.... I definantly did...." He said and i paused.

"What are you planning?" I asked him and he quickly grabbed me turning me around pinning me to the wall hands above my head my back arched automaticly almost as he grinded into me.  "Your so naughty..... You deserve to be punushed...." He said and I flushed as I saw him dangle a small pink vibrator infront of me and I shivered as he pushed it against my lips "You better lick it... Or its going in dry...." He said and I nodded licking it slightly before he pulled it away.

He paused before kissing me and leaning into my ear "Is it okay if I do this." He asked and I nodded I mean I thought it was kinda hot to be honest..... He nodded and slowly slid his hand in my pants and I flushed "W-Wait at the car were outside the precinct!!!!" I said and he smirked "I know..." And I gasped and moaned as i felt him slip it inside of me pushing it in deep "S-Shit Conan Fuck no pull it off my prostate..." I said and he smirked even more "No this is a punishment... Now lets go..."

I glared at him before i started to walk to the car behing him and I gasped as it suddenly started to vibrate inside me "S-Shit!!" I said as I nearly fell and he looked back to me smirking "Heh cant stand or what?" He said and I glared before I sat down in the car and he slowly started it the vibrations getting more and more intense as the secconds passed and i felt like I was going to burst any second.

"conan stop it I'm gona cum..." I looked at him wimpers and moans leaving my lips as i begged him. He chuckled and smirked at me suavely saying "Go ahead.." As he started Grabbing my thigh and rubbing it as we drove down the street and I frowned before smirking. Slowly I pulled my pants down slightly just enough to l pulled myself out "Fucking ass hat..." I muttered as I stroaked myself moans leaving my mouth with every pump before I gasped as I came and I phanted for air.

"I hate you..." I muttered to him as I redid my pants before I sat still the rest of the ride. I sighed as we arived at a shoddy home on the outskirts of the main city. "Well this is a shit hole" conan said as we walked into the crime scene looking around. It was..... A fucking mess there was blood stains everywhere and two bodies on the ground near a mountain or red ice "i cant tell what the phuck even happened....." I muttered 'did they overdose and get murdered or did they murder each other. But that makes no sense.'

'The 32 year old male has been dead for an hour but the 26 year old 23 minutes...' I stood deep in thought bedore i came back to reality feeling pleasureable shakeing vibrations trhough my body and i flushed looking at Conan trying to keep my cool "S-Stop theres other people here!!" I muttered and he chuckled before I noticed something

"Conan look... Thats thirium..." I said as I knelt down to look at the trail. "It goes to the closet its probably still in there." I said before walking to the door and opening it going to detain the android. I frroze and before i realized what happened i sputtered out some thirium and looked down seeing the female androids hand through my chest and the bottom half of my thirium pump.

"Gavin!!!" Conan's yelled seeing this but I put my hand up "Stay back!" I said and he froze torn on what to do "Shut down inevitable 9 minutes remaining system data saveing initiated."  I heard the voice in my head say and i grabbed her arm and the back of her head "Its okay. Were not here to hurt you. Just tell us what happened we can help you." I said and she gasped for air before saying "They... They..... Were beating me.... And i was scared... I didn't mean to kill them.... I just wanted it to stop..." She said and i smiled

"There we go... Its oka-Kuh!" I stared to say more thirium comeing out of my mouth shu-t dolwn 3 m-inu-tes. Data save 63%"  the voice said now garbled as she removed her hand sobbing as the others grabed her and detained her. I held my chest for a seccond before I fell to the ground sighing. I smiled as I saw Conan run over to me and drop down "Gavin!!! Gavin!!!" He yelled shakeing me and sobbing "Please please dont go!!" He said and I sighed and smiled reaching up to his face and i muttered to him 134 detroit mountain way..... Chloe she can fix me..." I muttered before my system warned me again and it went black

"System shutdown inevetable: data save sequence incomplete 84% shutting down-........"