Chapter 13 *smut Yeet*

Gavins pov.

Soon enough we left the house heading into work. I sighed as I sat at my desk bored watching Conan going through case file after case file "Hey Conan... I'm bored...." I said to him smirking. I was doing this on purpose. I wanted to annoy him.

"If your bored then do your fucking work..." He muttered to me biteing his pen cap very focused on his work as he chewed on his pen cap. I quickly stood glareing at him. "I dont wana phucking work....." I growled at him and he looked up slightly shocked "Excuse me?" He said and I smirked and he imediatly knew I was fucking with him.

"Go get me a coffee if your not going to work...." He said ignoreing me and I frowned. I wanted him to to something to me..... "I mean I kinda wanted to get him so riled up he punishes me...." I thought as I went to the break room god the thoughts im having are sending shivers down my spine.

I humed to myself as I made his coffee before I smirked putting salt in it instead of sugar. "Oh this will get him he is adicted to coffee...." I muttered giggleing to myself "Oh gosh I cant wait!" I said before I wiped the smirk off my face "Your coffee." I said setting it down.

He took one look at it and said "Its got no sugar.... Do it again..." I frowned and stomped off since I didnt get what I wanted and I walked into the break room again acsidentaly knocking into Hank who spilt coffee on my white shirt leaving a deep stain on it "You phucking idiot!" I said angry glareing at him before I walked over to Conan.

"Conan.... Babe?" I said looking at him and he hummed looking at me to see the stain across my shirt "Oh... Um go look in the store room should be some extra uniforms." He said shooing me away "Fine..." I said and I went to look for the uniforms.

Soon enough I found them they were cop uniforms normal ones and I quickly found one my size and went to the restroom to change. I stood silently checking myself out in the miror I mean..... I looked fucking hot...(He looks like the pic but android lol)

"Nice!" I said as I looked up and down and spun some cuffs on,my fingers before I bagged up my stuff and I walked back to the desks people stareing at me and I lightly flushed blue. "H-Hey Conan im back." I said and he looked me up and down and I barely noticed the red hue spred across his face. Cute...

"Hey Gavin... Damn... You look good in that..." He said and I nodded before I got a message "Hey we were asigned to patrol today till our shift is over after our lunch break... Shall we go eat and start patroling?" I asked him and he sighed nodding as we took out a patrol car.

We stoped for food at this chicken place they started to sell android lemonade and I was excited. "Lemonade Conan! Ive always wanted to try that!" I said lighting up like a kid on christmas before he grabbed my waist holding me back "Your guns saftey is off idiot." He muttered fixing it and I nodded before we stood at the tables me slowly sipping on the lemonade smileing a light blue hue on my face.

"Gavin you are so fucking adorable.." He said to me and I flushed "H-Huh?" I said and he chuckled before we patroled and I hummed seeing a guy steal a ladys purse so I quickly ran after him tackleing him and cuffing him and I read him his rights before Conan finaly caught up to me.

"Look Conan!! My first one!! I like this!" I said smileing before we booked him in at the station. After we interveiwed him and sent him on his way I flushed feeling conans hands rubbing my hips as he held me close to him his face in my neck as he smelled my hair.

"Gavin... You need to stop getting me so horny at work.... You were so needy wanting me to punish you earlier teaseing me like that.... Such a naughty kitten...." He seductively wispered makeing me shiver as his hands slid forward untucking my shirt and slideing his hands up my shirt "And teasing me with this uniform to....."

I flushed and started to phant lightly as he nibbled on my neck "C-Conan please... N-Not here.... Nhnnn...." I moaned quietly to him embarased at our possibility of getting caught "Theres a 500 interigation for this room its 415 Conan we don't have time... Nunn!!" I moaned as he started to play with my nipples for a good minute.

"P-Please.... M-More...," I begged finaly giving in. "Heh.... Finaly..." He said and I flushed deep blue "Please Conan.... Touch me quickly... We have 42 minutes.... Hurry..." I said and he nodded as he slowly leaned me over the table before I gasped as I was spanked roughly through my pants "You were a bad boy remember...." He said smirking.

I flushed as he said that and i bit my lip in embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry..." I said and he smirked kissing my neck "Mhmm... Im sorry what?" He asked me and I looked back at him "Im sorry daddy...." I said and he smirked and spanked me a few more times before he slid my pants off enough to expose my but and erection.

"Fuck Gavin..." He grunted pulling himself out from his pants before he stroaked himself slowly to get ready "God.... Baby you turn me on so much... Expecialy with how cute you were acting... Everyone sees that side of my kitten... But only I get to see this side of you... The slutty side that begs for me..." He said and I flushed deep blue.

"Conan! Hurry please..." I said and he smirked "Okay kitten.." And he quickly put me,onto my back holding my legs before he slammed deep inside of me and I cried out immediately. I mean these rooms are soundproof. This one didnt have any of those one way windows either.

"Shit gavin! Your super tight today!" He groaned out as he pounded into me slamming into me causeing an orgasam to already build up "I'm! I'm gonna cum can I? Please daddy let me cum?" I begged him and he smirked "Go ahead kitten." He said and I phanted before I orgasamed yelling out and I laied there before he pulled out of me strokeing himself a few more times before he orgasamed as well.

We leaned into eachother phanting heavily before I slowly kissed his neck sucking several hickeys into the soft skin before I dressed myself "We have aproximately 3 minutes to clean up and act like this never happened lets start." I said and he nodded as we slowly cleaned up,the room and left just as they were bringing in another criminal.

"Conan... I love you..." I said to him as we walked down the hall and he chuckled at me "I love you to baby. And we went back to work for the next hour giving eachother discreet smiles and winks.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
Hah well ŷëët ŷëët skëët mother fuckers anyway bye babies hoped u enjoyed féach leat.