I can see it in your eyes

Andy got the set early the next day, desperate to talk to Cher. He wanted to know how she felt. He didn't even know what he felt but it was something alright. The way they kissed yesterday was something he never experienced before. Not even Marivi had the effect Cher had on him, not anymore at least. Andy was so confused yet he couldn't stop thinking about Cher. He couldn't explain to be falling for her, if he was then he didn't know if he could stop it.

Andy immediately got ready and went to Pierce, Stellan and Colin to talk for a while. It was not long until he saw Cher enter the room. Beautiful as always. His mind went blank, his words being forgotten. He picked up the courage, said goodbye to the guys and went to her. Cher's eyes looked for Andy, she felt in the stars. She remembered the talk with Meryl, maybe her friend was right. Cher needed to talk to him and get this over with. Only that as soon as
She saw him getting closer, her heart started racing.

Andy stood in front of her not knowing what to say at first "Hi" he greeted

"Hi" she responded shyly

"Can we talk?" Andy asked "In private"

Cher got nervous by this, wanting her feelings to fade away but at the same time wanting to know if that's what he wanted to talk about. They got to a far corner apart from the studio where nobody could see them.

Andy spoke "So, I thought that we could start over today" she nodded, not too sure about what he meant. Although she didn't expect him to say that "Our characters are going to meet today for the first time in years. I'm not sure if I'm a very good dancer" he joked

She gave a small laugh "I'm pretty sure you are not that bad"

"Wait until we start rehearsing" he said, Andy collected his thoughts for a moment "Cher, about yesterday and the kiss-"

"Andy, I don't know what to say. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I don't know what to feel, I'm really confused. I don't want any trouble with your wife, I think we should keep everything professional" Cher interrupted, it was really hard for her to say that but it was for the best. Meryl was right and she could get hurt if she continued whatever she was feeling.

Andy's face fell, he didn't expect for her to say that. He felt sad, he felt confused but he knew Cher was right. Andy was married and he couldn't hurt his family like that. Then again, the fact that her words hurt him it meant he felt something for Cher. She was right though, they just met. He was married and couldn't hurt his family like that. Unfortunately he was hurting himself by doing the right thing.

He sighed before he said "Ok, if that is what you want then we keep things professional" Andy said sadly

"We can be friends, that's what this environment is about" Cher said, she was shaking and seeing his face made her feel a little guilty. "But I-"

He interrupted "See you in rehearsal Cher" with that Andy walked away. He was sad and upset that the same time. He didn't know why, this was the right thing to do.

Cher felt awful about Andy, this hurt her more than she expected. It was suppose to be easy to tell him they should act professional. She went to her trailer and got ready but all she did once she entered was sit on the couch and cry. Cher didn't know why she was crying, she wanted it to happen. Both her and Andy were very confused about their feelings. They knew they were doing the right thing but it was painful.

Alexander the choreographer called them for rehearsal. They practiced separately at first then Andy was asked to his position and Cher went up the stairs. They looked at each other as the song started. Andy thought Cher sang like an angel. Looking at her going down the stairs, everything around them faded away. Cher was singing but only concentrating on him. As Cher moved to the stage she couldn't keep her eyes off of him. They ended up face to face locking eyes with one another. The music stopped and Alexander came to them. The choreographers voice brought them out of their trance.

"Ok guys so for this part you will do circle while holding each others hand then Andy pulls Cher closer. On the last line of the song Cher will caress Andy's face. When the last notes of the song hit Andy will turn her and hug her from behind" Alexander instructed, both Andy and Cher nodded understandably but on the inside they were really nervous.

The music started when it stopped. The moment Andy and Cher touched each other the electricity they felt the first time came back. Andy pulled Cher closer and looked at her like he never imagined he'd look at a woman again. He looked at Cher like he looked at Marivi once but not anymore. Cher felt goosebumps once she felt Andy's arms around her waist. She caressed his face and he reacted to the touch, something Alexander and Ol loved. Andy turned Cher around and hugged her from behind. They both let themselves get carried away by the music and their moves. Cher rested her head on his cheek, when she looked at him it was only him. They looked at each other feeling butterflies in their stomachs. Their faces were inches apart from each other. Andy turned Cher around completely and he wrapped his arms around her waist. In that moment, nothing else matters. She stared at his lips, he stared at hers. Their lips were almost touching at that point. Cher had this almost unbearable desire inside to kiss him, so did Andy. When they leaned a bit closer, Ol Parker yelled cut. Cher instantly backed away nervously, she was terrified of what she was feeling. Andy had an unreadable expression on his face. He couldn't utter a word out of his mouth.

Ol Parker walked to them excitedly "Cher, Andy that was fantastic. I almost fell out of my seat" neither of them said a word, they just looked at each other.

Cher turned to Ol "I have to take a break. It won't be long, I assure you" she said

"Of course, you can each take 15 minutes" Ol said, with that being said, Cher walked away to her trailer. Andy was left stunned, he was about to kiss Cher. At that moment he knew that he certainly had feelings for her. He had tried to ignore it but he couldn't. Andy got concerned about Cher and discreetly made his way to her trailer. He needed to tell her how he felt. The thing is that he didn't know that Cher was feeling the exact same way. They both wondered what would happen if their feelings were reciprocated.

Don't forget to comment and vote!!!