Lay All Your Love On Me

SMUT WARNING

After getting out of the party, Andy's hands were already holding Cher on their way to the elevator. She giggled at his desperation, once in there his arms went around her waist. He was already trying to undress her. Shivers ran all over her body, she wanted him but they had to wait to get to his room.

Andy's back was pressed against the back of the elevator, nuzzling on her neck "If it were up to me, I'd take you right here and now"

Cher giggled before turning to face him "Sadly, we have to wait but when we get there, I want you so bad" she said giving him a peck on the lips. Her phone buzzed on her pocket, she looked at the message.

I saw you lovebirds sneak out, I'm guessing I'm going back home alone. Have fun ;)

P.

Cher giggled before she replied

Sorry, I'll make it up to you. ❤ u, ur the best.

C.

Cher put the phone back on her pocket then looked at Andy "Sorry, I kind of left Pauly alone but she understood" Cher giggled which made Andy smile but before doing anything else, the elevator opened on their floor. They quickly but quietly ran to his room, trying not to be seen.

Andy opened his door and let her get in first. Without a word, he wrapped his arms around her waist and started kissing her neck. She leaned into him, moving her head to give him more access. Cher moaned in pleasure, an electrifying sensation coursing through her body.

"I missed your kisses, I missed your touch, I missed being yours. Make me yours Andy please" she begged. Andy bit her earlobe making her moan. He took off her jacket, kissing her shoulder while caressing her arms. This sent goosebumps all over her.

"I love you my angel" he said to her

Cher turned to face him and desperately took off his shirt, he did the same to her "Show me" she demanded before attacking his lips.

Andy got her closer and guided her to the bed. Before falling on the bed completely, Cher's bra was already out of the way. She roamed his body with her hands, he did the same. Andy nibbled his way to each of her breasts. Cher arched her head back at the sensation, it was all she desired at that moment. To feel him, to need him, to love him as he did her.

Andy made his way down to her pants and started pulling them down. His fingers brushed her thighs, the feeling made Cher's mind spiral. She bucked up her hips so he took take off her pants and thong completely, which he did. Andy settled himself between her legs and into her entrance. Her groans were music to his ears when he played with her folds. At this point, Cher didn't know if she could take much more teasing.

"Andy..." she cried "Oh God..."

Andy stopped to nibble at her abdomen while at the same time taking off his pants and underwear. Cher gripped the sheets of the bed, screaming his name in pleasure. Now they were both completely naked and sweaty. He entered her making her gasped, he began to rock with her underneath then slowly picked up the pace. It seemed like forever until they both climaxed. They moved and panted in sync, heading over the edge more than once. Cher was holding on to him for dear life, her mind all over the place. He explored her breasts, her chest, her neck then finishing on her lips again.

Andy finally slowed down, sensing she had enough as did he. Their intimacies touched but no movement was made. Their eyes met and were filled with love, no words needed to be said to know what they were thinking. They were too hypnotized by each other's gazes, they forgot everything around them. Cher held on to his shoulders, not taking her eyes off of him. Andy was set in between the bed and her body, his arms resting on each side of her head. Their faces inches apart, Andy just wanted to admire the beauty in front of him. Cher was staring at him thinking how lucky she was to have fallen in love with this man.

Andy caressed her cheek softly "You are so beautiful" Cher smiled at the spoken words. She was holding on to his shoulders, not taking her eyes off of him. Andy was set in between the bed and her body, his arms resting on each side of her head. Their faces inches apart, he just wanted to admire the beauty in front of him.

Andy adored the woman below him, he had promised himself to care for her and love her at all cost. She was flawless in every way possible, there was no way he would let go of her. Cher was staring at him thinking how lucky she was to have fallen in love with this man. There was nowhere else she'd rather be at that moment if not in his arms. Andy made her feel protected, he was so caring, treating her like a queen. They both understood each other, took patience with each other and still found the time to hold each other. No one had made her feel that way ever and she most certainly felt loved by this man. Cher silently traced her fingers through his face, marking every part of him. She then placed her hand on his cheek and lowered his face to kiss him gently on the lips.

They smiled at each other again not looking away "I want to stay like this with you for the rest of my life" Cher said

"You will babe, soon" Andy said before he turned to lie on the bed and let her head rest on his chest. His hand caressed her naked back gently. The silence through it was calming and comfortable.

Cher looked up at him as she remembered something he wanted to say at the dinner "Andy" she called, he looked at her "Honey, you wanted to tell me something else before dinner"

"Yes, my daughters and son are going to be at the premiere. The girls are gonna try to convince Marivi to let him come" he said "they want to meet you, I just wanted to know if it was ok with you" he told her, Cher looked a little surprised and puzzled.

"Are they fans of my music?" She asked

Andy chuckled at her innocence "Who isn't a fan of Cher?" She giggled "What I mean is, the girls want to meet the woman I fell in love with. They just don't know it's you" he said

Cher's face dropped a little "oh, isn't it too soon? Because I assume you want them to know at the premiere"

"Yes I do, I'm going to make my divorce public at the event because they might ask why Marivi is not there" Cher looked surprised "Our relationship would just be known at the after party if you want to. When Marivi gives in to the shared custody, I can let the world know you are the one I love"

"That will take more time" Cher said

"Not much, I can make sure of that" Andy said "So what do you say?"

"What if your children don't like me? What if they don't accept me in your life?" Cher asked shyly, tightening her hold on him.

Andy kissed her forehead "They will love you, they want their father to be happy and you make me happy"

Cher smiled at him "You make me happy too and yes, I want to meet your daughters and son" Andy's face beamed of happiness, Cher was glad about that "I don't normally let out my love life but if we can keep it between friends and out of the spotlight as long as possible then I can live with that" she said

Andy cupped her face and kissed her tenderly on the lips "You are my angel, I love you"

Cher giggled again and kissed him "I love you too" she said then took her phone from the side table to look at the time, it was really late "I have to go, it's late" she texted her driver to come pick her up in 20 minutes.

Andy playfully pouted "I wish you could stay" he told her

"Me too but we have the press conferences soon but we will see each other in the interviews" Cher said while sitting up with Andy next to her.

"I know" Andy pulled her in for a final farewell kiss then let her go to get dressed.

Even if she had to go home, Cher ended her day happy. She was nervous about meeting Andy's children and letting out their relationship. Cher had never been one to make her love life public but she felt that with Andy was going to be different. All she had to do was trust him and their love.

Don't forget to comment and vote!!!