Every minute seems to last eternally

Cher has dressed herself in black skinny jeans, a long sleeved red shirt with her shoulders uncovered and heels. Pauly went with a navy blue blouse, blue jeans and heels. She was telling Cher about all the things she saw that day. The places she went and people she met.

"So how has these first days gone for you? I feel like we haven't catch up properly since you started filming" Pauly suddenly asked

This got Cher a little nervous, she didn't know if telling her best friend about Andy was a good idea "Like I told you, it has been great and the rest of the cast is amazing" she said

"I'm sensing there's more but I'll leave it alone for now" Pauly said, Cher rolled her eyes

When they arrived at the restaurant, most of the cast had just arrived. Pierce, Stellan, Collin, Julie and Christine were in one big table. Lily, Jessica and Alexa were on the dance floor with Josh, Hugh and Jeremy. The only ones that weren't there were Dominic, Amanda... and Andy. Cher scanned the room, obviously looking for him. Of course she wasn't going to say it but not seeing him made her feel uneasy. Cher saw Christine and Julie come to her and smiled.

"Looking for someone?" Christine said out of the blue with a smirk on her face as she got closer. Cher's eyes got wide, that's when she realized they had been the ones to call Meryl.

"Just you two" Cher told faking a smile "This is my best friend Paulette" she introduced

"Hi, it's nice to finally meet you" Pauly said

"You too" the women said

"Pauly why don't you go to the table with the others, I'll get us some drinks" Cher said

"We will help you" Julie said

"Ok" Pauly walked off

Cher walked to the bar with Christine and Julie following "So have you talked to Meryl lately?" Julie said

Cher raised her eyebrows "So it was you two who told Meryl, how much do you know?" She asked

"We're not blind or idiots Cher, we have been through this before and know the signs." Christine said

"We called Meryl to confirm and when she just told us to look after you for when she arrived, right there we knew. Sweetie with all due respect, if you are really going to do what we think you are, you have to be completely sure" Julie said

"At the moment I'm not really sure what I'm going to do" Cher said more to herself than them putting her hands over her face "Girls I really appreciate that you are trying to help but leave it alone please. It's not what you think and if it was, pretend like nothing is happening please"

"But-"

"I said leave it alone please" Cher said, she ordered hers and Pauly's drinks and went back to the table. Christine and Julie followed in concern. Even if Cher was in denial, they would still be keeping a close eye. Meryl told them to take care of her and that's what they were going to do.

A few minutes later, Stellan was the first one who noticed Andy had arrived "Oh look, Andy's here" he said. Cher straightened up in her seat, she didn't even dare to look at him.

"Hello everybody sorry I'm late" Andy said when he got to the table and greeted everyone.

"Don't worry, we eagerly waited for you" Collin said

"Some more eager than others" Christine mumbled, Cher heard her and kicked her under the table "Ow"

Andy sat down and they all started chatting and laughing for a while. The younger cast joining them. Cher couldn't help but stare at him from time to time. She loved hearing him talk. Andy would look at her every time she laughed. For him, that was the most soothing sound he ever heard. A few minutes later, a slow song started playing. Christine stood up and eyed the crowd "Let's dance, Pierce do you mind?"