The Winner Takes It All

Time for the good stuff!!! Enjoy!!!

Marivi got to Andy and greeted everyone "Hello, sorry I'm late for the party" she said

"Late? Marivi you are not suppose to be here" Andy said clearly angry

"As your wife, I think I am" she stated

"Everyone knows we are divorced, I made sure of it today" Andy told her

Marivi's face dropped, her irritated expression clearly showing "Do they know it was because you cheated on me?" She said, everyone around looked surprised.

Andy grunted "They do now, things would've gone better if you acted the right way. You don't even know her well, that doesn't give you the right to disrespect her" he raised her voice

"Disrespect her? I came out of regret of not fighting for you so that's what I'm doing. I can see you already think she's better than me. What does she have that I don't?"

"Well for starters, I have Andy who has become the man I love for the rest of my life" Cher said coming to the scene and wrapping her arm around Andy's shoulder, he put his arm around her waist. The crowd was shocked, the icon Cher had just revealed her relationship with the actor. Nobody expected that to happen, the couple were holding on to each other closely.

"I...Cher?... You?" Marivi stuttered as her jaw dropped in disbelief

"Second, she has a more successful career" Pauly said in a defensive way getting beside Cher

"And one of the best status worldwide" Meryl added proudly standing beside Pauly

"And apparently more decency" Christine continued getting beside Meryl

Cher looked at them"Girls please, I don't think of myself as better than anyone" she turned back to Marivi and said "but what does make me a better person is that I wouldn't have done the things you did to Andy during your divorce process. Specially not keep him away from Andrés. Not even out of anger or for revenge. So take my advice and leave before you keep making a fool of yourself in front of all these people" she said in as calm as possible. The children were speechless, they loved their mother but she deserved to hear those words.

Marivi's eyes began to water, she got what she deserved and she knew that. Her kids said nothing, they just looked at her with pity "I... I'm sorry" she said and ran out of there.

Cher let out a breath of relief and joined heads with Andy when they hugged "I'm sorry" she whispered

"That's my girl" Andy said calmly before kissing her on the lips. A round of applause erupted the room, they were all impressed at how Cher handled the situation. Also they were all celebrating the newfound relationship. The couple parted and smiled at each other, happy to be accepted.

Cher looked at the three girls and the boy with an apologetic smile "I'm sorry, I was probably out of line"

"You weren't, she needed to hear that" Andrés said, the girls agreed

"She did but you better go check on her, don't worry about us" Andy said, the children nodded and went after their mother.

"You really are the best man ever Andy. I'm so lucky" Cher said getting settled in his arms, he smiled.

"Finally is out!!!" Meryl exclaimed, getting their attention. Cher and Andy laughed while cuddling each other.

"About time" Christine teased

"Yes, I was going crazy" Pauly joked, Cher stuck her tongue out at her.

"I have a feeling this happened on set" Judy said looking at them

"Um yeah it did" Cher confessed a little embarrassed "I know it shouldn't have but we couldn't help it"

"I think you two look cute so I will let it pass" Ol said playfully

"Besides, you are not the first ones" Colin blurted out smirking

"You think we don't know that?" Judy chuckled then eyed Pierce and Meryl

"Better make it official then" Pierce said pulling Meryl closer to him, hugging her from behind. She laughed before leaning onto him with a shy smile.

"Ok fine, sorry we had to keep it a secret" she said

"Oh believe me, it was no secret" Stellan said, they laughed.

"Well this night keeps getting better and better" Christine, the rest of the cast including the young ones and Amanda, Dominic and the crew approached them to asked them questions about what they saw.

"The whole thing was epic!!" Amanda said "I can't believe my onscreen parents and grandparents are together in real life. You all look fantastic together"

"Thank you" Cher and Meryl said at the same time. They laughed at that

"I mean, Meryl and Pierce were really no surprise to be honest" Ol said "But who knew that Andy and Cher would happen, the chemistry was so beautiful and unbelievable on screen. Apparently off screen too"

"It really was magical and we couldn't be happier now" Andy said kissing Cher on the head

"We really do love each other, I wouldn't change anything for the world. It was all completely worth it" Cher said

Some slow music started playing, Andy looked at Cher "Can I have this dance?" He asked

"I would love to" she replied then took his hand and walked to the dance floor. Meryl and Pierce followed in their footsteps, others from the cast did the same.

The people gave them space but watched them be close to each other. It was really a beautiful sight, the crowd was in awe of them. Andy had his arms around her waist and she had hers around his neck. They were immersed in their gazes. Their love was out and they were finally free from all the baggage of guilt they've had to carry. Nothing in the world mattered more than them. Together, Andy and Cher would conquer what awaited them. They knew what was coming, it would be hard but they had one another. The couple were just happy they could be themselves without having to hide. Their love was what would keep them strong. There was no doubt neither Andy or Cher was gonna let the other go through it alone. Today was prove of that and they would gladly show it.

Don't forget to comment and vote!!!