Never Thought We Could Lose

It's time for Chandy to say goodbye, for now. Don't hate me!!! Enjoy Xx

Time skip through the final week to the last day

The week had passed by fast for the cast and crew of Mamma Mia 2 in London. They all hung out, sang, danced and laughed, now it was time to say goodbye. No one was more emotional that day than Cher and Andy. He had taken her out to dinner twice, made out in his trailer each day. Andy even stayed in her house so he wouldn't pay for a a hotel. Finishing with a love making session and ending cuddling in each others arms. All this without being discovered by anyone.

On the last day, when Ol Parker yelled the last cut, everyone clapped and cheered. Each of them tearing up when saying goodbye or hugging. Cher was near her friends when she felt a hand on her butt and a presence behind her.

"I'm going to say goodbye to the guys, see you at home" Andy whispered behind her ear, she slightly nodded and headed towards her friends. What she didn't know was that Andy was gonna make a stop first.

The women group hugged before tearing up again "I'm going to miss my dynamos so much" Meryl said holding Christine and Julie "in addition to one of my best friend of course" she said looking at Cher

"You all better keep in touch bitches" Cher joked "I'm so thankful of you for accepting me as your friend"

"You're Cher!!! It's a total honor and privilege to be your friend" Christine said making Cher roll her eyes "and well, you didn't leave empty handed" she teased

Cher chuckled "More or less but still true" she turned to Meryl "I'm sorry you and Pierce fought yesterday. You know that you can count on us for anything"

"I know, thank you. I'll keep you updated" Meryl said "you better do the same about Andy Cher"

"I will, we'll see what happens" Cher replied "I have to go, goodbye girls. I love you all" she said throwing air kisses at them while walking away.

"Us too" the three women yelled

When Cher got home, she yelled for Andy but no one answered. She went up the stairs to her room they shared. Feeling a lump in her throat as soon as she saw his bags packed near the foot of the bed. A sudden really hit her knowing she and Andy were gonna be apart. He was gonna go back to his wife and Cher was gonna continue working. Chills coursed through her skin, scared of what could become of them. Now standing in the middle of the room, she felt two strong arms wrap around her. Cher rested her head on his chin, he kissed her head.

"Let's go lie down for a while" he said, she nodded. Andy laid back on the head of the bed. Cher's head on his chest, sitting in between his legs. Right when Andy held her tight, she finally cried. It was an emotional moment for both of them. A few minutes later, Cher finally calmed down "Everything will be alright, I promise" he spoke

Cher looked up at him, tear tracks on her face "I'm scared it won't, I'm scared that in this time apart you will forget everything we've been through. I'm scared to lose you, I'm scared none of it was real. I love you Andy but I'm terrified that you will stop loving me in this time apart" she said

Andy cupped her face and caressed her cheeks with his thumb "You don't have to be scared my angel" their heads touched, she sighed, she loved when he called her that. He did it almost every day "I love you more than anything, nothing can stop that. Our bodies will be apart for a bit but our hearts will he connected forever" he told her

"7 months feel like an eternity, you say it but can't guarantee it" she said in tears

"Do you trust me?" Andy asked wiping her tears away

"With my heart" she replied

"Give me a minute" Cher sat up a bit so he could sit straight "Close your eyes" he said, she gave him a questioning look but did as told. Andy took out a small leather box from his pocket, placing it in front of Cher. "Open your eyes" she did, Andy opened the box seconds after.

Cher gasped on seeing inside a rose gold diamond heart ring. Inside was carved "My Angel" in script. She was speechless by the sight of the beautiful ring.

"Andy oh my God" Cher exclaimed

He smiled and took it out of the box before putting it on her and saying in her ear "Wear this and I will always be with you. With this ring, I promise to come back to you. I promise to always love you and nothing will come between us"

Cher admired the ring in awe still with her back to Andy "It's really beautiful" he hugged her from behind and started kissing her neck. She tilted her head to the side to give him more access.

Cher by instinct took her shirt of tossing it to the side. Trailing his lips from her neck to her shoulders, he took his own shirt off. Cher felt tingly all over, she slightly turned to look at him and connected their lips. Without breaking apart, Cher turned around completely, straddling Andy with a leg on each side of him. The kiss turned even more deeper as the need to feel each other close intensified. Both of them needed it, they needed to feel every piece of skin, every kiss, every movement. A while later, Cher ended up in Andy's arms once again crying. He tried his best to comfort her but he was tearing up as well. He kissed her head and stayed silent for a few moments to calm down.

"When do you leave?" She asked

"I'm suppose to be at the airport in two hours" Andy said

"And me half an hour after that, I don't want to let go" Cher said clutching to him tightly

"Me neither" Andy sat up, Cher followed locking eyes with him the their foreheads touching "I love you my angel" he said

"I love you too" she said, they enjoyed each other's company for a little while longer until Andy had to get dressed to go to the airport.

They hated that moment, not wanting to say goodbye. Andy spent the whole ride thoughtful, he loved Cher with his entire life. It was going to be difficult but he needed to talk to Marivi. His children were all grown up and he was hopeful they would understand. Andy   knew it was going to be hard but he couldn't be with someone he didn't love. Cher spent the whole flight quiet, she missed Andy. Of course they couldn't see each other because if the paparazzi caught on, it would be chaos. There was a moment for everything. Cher hoped that they could be together soon. She kept looking at her ring, thinking how much she loved Andy. Cher hadn't felt like that in a long time. This time she vowed to herself to make it work despite both of them being famous. Cher just wanted to be happy with the man she loved and she was bot giving up on that, not again.

Don't forget to comment and vote!!!