I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do

We have reached the final chapter of this wonderful story. Thank you to all the readers for your votes and comments throughout this journey. The Kennedy Center Honors is supposed to be in December but I'll move it to October for the benefit of the story. Sorry if it's a bit short. I'm gonna make this really special and dedicate the chapter to DoveLamoreCher. One of my best commentators on here. Enjoy this lovelies!!!

This time, it was three months later when the news about Andy Garcia's divorce was starting to slow down. The press was still talking about it but not as much as in the beginning. During that time, him and Cher kept themselves extremely busy. Andy was attending different charity events while Cher was promoting and releasing her new album. She was also working on her Broadway show and an upcoming tour. Finally, she had to get ready to receive the Kennedy Center Honors in a few weeks.

They both talked and texted during that time. It was really hard for them to be away from each other but the love never went away. Pauly teased that at the rate they were going with their relationship, it was about time Andy moved in. She thought about Meryl and Pierce who have already done the same and were already living together. Cher really took her sister's words seriously so she talked it out with him. Andy fear was compromising her and her being affected by it. She said that she could talk to Chaz and Elijah so they could help him move without anyone knowing. Andy thought his daughters could help too, so that's what they did. It only took a week and a half but it happened. The day of Andy moving in had come. Pauly, Gigi and Georgia helped Cher during the day to arrange his stuff in her room and some other things around the house. Later that day, the three women left and an hour later Andy arrived. They had the house to themselves for the night. Cher heard the door, went to open it and when she saw him, she instantly threw herself in his arms. He closed the door, put his last suitcase beside it and wrapped his arms around Cher. They connected their lips together like magnets.

When they parted, she looked at him and said "Welcome home"

Andy smiled "It's good to be home" he said before kissing her again

Cher pulled him towards the bedroom, his arms around her waist. Andy began to explore her neck and back, sending electricity all over Cher. They reached the bedroom, then Cher turned him around in front of her and pushed him on top of it. Andy was watching every move Cher made finding it hypnotizing. She settle on his lap with a leg on each side of him. Cher took off his shirt before slowly massaging his shoulders. Their lips never left contact, they were almost swollen. Cher gave Andy a sweet kiss and moved away.

"Just relax baby, I'll be right back" she said, Andy raised an eyebrow intrigued while watching her walk away to the bathroom. He took off his shoes and pants, leaving him with just his boxers and moved to the head of the bed to lay down. Cher came out of the bathroom in a sexy black lace lingerie, her long thick black hair loose. Andy was left stunned by the goddess that had just appeared. He wolf whistled, not talking his eyes off her "I see you didn't waste time either" she said, Andy chuckled.

"Come here" he said seductively, Cher walked to the bed and crawled slowly like a panther watching her prey. Andy smirked as he watched her, when she finally reached him, Andy quickly snaked his arms inside her lingerie. He pressed Cher against him, their intimacies touching then their lips finding each other again. His member was already hard, Cher felt that and smiled into the kiss. She slid her hand in his boxers and stroked him. Andy groaned in pleasure as he massaged Cher's breast making her moan. A while later, they were close to the edge. Andy desperately took off his boxers, their hand roamed every inch of their bodies. Cher wiggled her hips against him, begging him to take her. Andy almost immediately pushed himself inside her. He slowly thrust in her, Cher panted as Andy picked up the pace. They soon reached their climax, releasing more than once. They slowed down, Andy got out of her and Cher laid down on his chest. Soon enough, they were both fast asleep.