Fully his

Peter began breathing rapidly as he wanted a know whether they had fucked. Tony's eyes fluttered open aswell as he heard the brunette's fast breathing.

"What's wrong cutie?" Tony enquired worried.

"We didn't....you know...last night did we?" Peter enquired. Tony chuckled.

"No." Tony responded. Peter began to breathe normally again and he settled his head back down on the pillow. He sighed in content as he could feel Tony's strong but gentle hands on his hip bone rubbing gentle and smooth circles on the skin. Maybe this is what Peter wanted.

Tony left Peter's hip and got out of bed. He chuckled when he heard his cottontail whine.

"I'll be right back baby boy. I'm just going to get you some breakfast." Tony replied to the whine. He left the room.

Peter contemplated whether Tony was what he wanted. Sure, he had the looks, the humour, the desire, the lust, but did he truly love him? The brunette realised that he had fallen in love with the raven haired man. He sighed and looked around the huge room. It was pretty evident that Tony was a billionaire. His thoughts ran away from him when he could smell bacon and eggs. The door creaked open as Tony walked in carrying a plate. He carefully set it down on Peter's lap before sitting back down next to Peter.

"Thank you so much for this Tony." Peter thanked profusely. Tony simply smiled and kissed Peter's sensitive neck. He moaned. Tony smirked and left his neck to let him eat in peace.

"Oh i thought i should let you know that i'm going out with my friends today..." Peter spoke. This angered the older male.

"No you're not. You belong to me, you have to ask me for permission first baby boy. Got it?" Tony growled out. Peter gulped.

"Yes...i get it...can i go out with my friends please?" Peter enquired gently.

"No." Tony spoke confidently.

"Why?!?" Peter enquired quizically.

"Cause your staying here with your boyfriend today." Tony spoke before nibbling on Peter's ear. Boyfriend?

"We're dating?" Peter whispered. Tony simply smiled and kissed Peter's lips in a soft but forceful kiss. Peter kissed back. Tony had won. He was fully his.

You belong to meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें