Business

AN: SMUT IS INCLUDED IN THIS CHAPTER. Thought i'd warn you

Peter looked out at the view from his and his husbands hotel room. He knew the business his husband was in, but frankly he didn't care. As long as Tony loved him, and he did, he was more than happy. He looked down and saw that the Avengers were having a meeting and Tony was at the top of the table. He didn't want to disturb so just stayed quiet, but even just by looking he could tell Tony was extremely stressed. Peter sighed and went inside to get his phone. He went straight to the contact: Tony ❤

Peter: Hey Tony. You doing alright?
Tony: Hey baby i'm...stressed you?
Peter: i'd be better if you were with me.
Tony: me too sweetheart. I'll be back around 7pm. I love you.
Peter: i love you too.

Peter looked at the clock. He had about 3 hours until Tony would be back so he decided to do something. He got some candles and lit them in various places around the room, lit the fire, put the wine on the small table on the carpet and then stepped back. The brunette had to admit it looked great. And it had taken him about an hour and a half. He decided to take a shower.

Peter sighed as his muscles loosened with the spray of the nozzle. Ever since he was little he had this condition. He had told Tony about it so he wasn't worried. Peter could get pregnant. The doctors had no idea how it happened and neither did he, but Tony was thrilled at this. He wanted children like them not adopted so Peter's condition came in handy. He washed his hair and his body and even shaved his legs. Peter wanted to please Tony. So much so that he actually put on a completely see through nightdress dress that went to his knees and a thong. He knew that Tony's day would've been stressful, but he wanted to make it better.

Tony groaned under his breath when he saw he still had 4 more minutes of this torture. But, he was very extremely excited about seeing his Peter again. They had only been apart for about three hours, but Tony was already missing him after a minute. Yep. Peter was definitely toxic with love. By the time he looked again the meeting was over.

"Thank you all for attending, but it is time to adjourn this meeting." Tony spoke and stood up. The rest stood up thanked Tony and left. Tony left soon after and near enough ran up to their hotel room. He just wanted to see his Peter again. He took the elevator to save a bit of time and bolted to their room. Tony did the finger print scanner and retina scanner to unlock the door. It opened and Tony's jaw hit the floor.

His Peter was standing waiting for him with a glowing quality, completely shaved legs, a thong and a see through nightdress. Fucking stunning.

"Hey daddy. Have a good day?" Peter enquired seductively.

"Not until now, but wow...you look fucking gorgeous sweetheart." Tony smirked and walked up to him. Peter also smirked.

"Thought that would be the case daddy. My day just got better too daddy." Peter replied and walked backwards moving his hips sexually.

"Oh fuck baby boy...your driving me crazy." Tony pressed out. He could feel that he was rock hard. Peter smiled as he sat down on the carpet and waited for Tony to do the same.

Tony smiled and took a sip of whine. Peter did the same, but made sure to emphasise the swallow. And boy did it turn Tony on. When they had both had their food they got up, but Peter yanked Tony's lips to his by his tie. Tony did not complain, but kissed back forcefully while wrapping his arms around his waist and squeezing his ass. Peter squeaked in surprise, but then moaned when Tony thrusted his tongue into his mouth while squeezing his ass. They fell onto the bed with Tony ontop of the brunette. This was going to be fun.

Tony practically tore Peter's nightdress of, but neither male cared. The raven haired man leaned down and licked Peter's nipple and teased it into hardness. Peter moaned and gripped the bedsheets. Tony smirked and ran his hands down Peter's soft and smooth legs and then back up to the thong. Peter lifted his hips up for Tony. When the thong was removed Tony smirked at the male who was fully hard and shaking with want. Although Tony had to admit that he was just as hard if not a bit harder if possible. Peter let out a whine at the coolness of the air hitting his awaiting erection, but waited for what his husband would do. The raven haired man leaned and licked the tip of his husband's cock before taking all of him in his awaiting mouth. Peter let out a scream of pleasure at this and bucked his hips up to make Tony go deeper and faster, which he did. His tongue licked up and down while he swallowed and hummed around the flesh. This only added to Peter's pleasure.

"OH!!! AHHH TONY!!! I'M GONNA CUM!" Peter shouted out in bliss before cumming down Tony's throat. Tony swallowed all of it and licked his lips still hungry for more. He looked down at the brunette who was smiling and panting from his intense orgasm.

"Enjoy that baby?" Tony enquired before kissing his neck and leaving a love bite, which caused Peter to moan loudly. 

"Oh yes...Ah fuck Tony take me now!" Peter demanded and threw Tony's shirt onto the floor. Tony smiled and unbuttoned his own pants quickly and tugged his boxers down and off of his person. Peter whined in want when Tony was taking off his boxers. Now that the brunette thought about it, he had never been this horny, but Tony was gonna fix that.

Tony hooked Peter's soft and smooth legs onto his shoulders and looked at Peter for permission. He got it in the form of a nod. Peter gave a loud moan when fingers pushed into him and curled upwards. The brunette screamed in pleasure when they hit his sweet spot and began to move against it. Tony sniggered slightly when he felt that Peter was wet enough and so removed his fingers causing Peter to whine loudly. However, Peter was excited for the main event. Tony lined himself up with Peter before pushing his way into him moaning as the tightness engulfed him. Peter cried out in complete bliss and pleasure at the stretch and gripped the bedsheets. Tony began to thrust into the brunette, smirking when he was moaning loudly. His thrusts were had and deep as he was trying to find Peter's spot that would give him the most pleasure while still pleasing himself. Needless to say with Peter's tightness and wetness around his cock he was in complete bliss. Peter moaned and then gave his loudest scream of pleasure when Tony found his sweet spot.

"AHH TONY YES!!! THERE!!! OH MY GOD TONY!!!" Peter shrieked in pleasure and writhed. Tony angled his thrusts to hit his spot every time and was immediately successful, which cause Peter to cry out with every thrust. Tony could feel the tight knot form in his stomach as could Peter.

"TONY!!! I'M GONNA CUM!!!" Peter yelled in bliss. Tony grunted and gave another sharp thrust which caused Peter to give a our cry.

"Come for your daddy, baby" Tony growled out trying to hold on as long as possible. Peter cried out in blinding ecstasy and came on his stomach with his ass clenching in the process. This was the tipping point for Tony.

"OH FUCK!!! FUCK PETER!!!" Tony yelled out and thrusted deep into Peter before cumming deep in ass. He rolled off of him and gathered him in his arms. Peter smiled and cuddled up to Tony in content.

"Wow...that was amazing Peter sweetheart... i fucking love you with all of my heart.." Tony spoke breathlessly. Peter smiled at this.

"I love you too.." Peter sighed and then fell asleep on Tony's warm and bare chest. Tony followed his love soon after.