Part 1

It was a beautiful spring morning when early morning the birds created a bedlam with their sweet chirrupings, the best alarm call for morning to come. In a huge house, which belonged To the son of one of the wealthiest families of India comes infront of the screen with a huge cherry tree topping the surroundings with its pink leaves. It was then that some of the leaves entered through a huge french window and fell on someone's face, disturbing his precious early morning. He woke up deciding to call it a morning. He stretched his hands wide into the air, bringing back his momentum and then opening his mouth wide open, he yawned noisily and then his gaze shifted to the other side of his bed to find it empty and cold.

His eyelashes till now, which where sticking to his eyes as if they were in love twitched apart as if they had been electrocuted and he pushed away the contour sheet which he had used to cover himself. With this he got himself fit into his slippers and rushed down the stairs only to be hit by another body which with even more force from his opposite direction banged into him, while he loosing his balance landed on the floor with the figure on top of him.

He looked at the object only to find it have brown, hazel expressive orbs which were exhausted to death. The eyes were swollen and 'bloodshit.

"Avni" He exclaimed seeing the woman infront of him who was his wife since the past 4 months. "So called wife" he said to his subconscious as a correction to the previous thought.

Avni pushed him hard and got up. 'Tmhe dikhai nhi deta hai kya? Aankh hai ya button hai? See it will be better if you dont touch me with those hands of yours. Foolish." The last sentence was a whisper inaudible to Him, She said struggling hard to keep her feet on the ground, swaying her head trying to focus on him she managed to utter those words.

While Neil looked at her as shock drove him away. "What have I possibly done to you? What defect have I done in your life, that you fucking began drinking and not coming whom the entire night?" he said as tears blurred his vision, while he struggled hard to pull them back and prevent the lump which was forming in his throat.

"How dare you even ask me that question you good for nothing. You're just a ducking liability in my life. The day you entered my life I feel someone began pressing my neck hard trying to suffocate me. Whenever around you I feel the count of my breaths going down" she said as a lone tear left her eye. She pushed him away who was trying to give a shoulder to the over drunk Avni.

"I can handle myself. I dont need any dominating man in my life to come and handle me or give me his shoulder. I and me are enough for myself. I dont need anyone in my life, especially not you she said pointing towards him while trying hard to focus his image on her retina but failing miserably. Soon she wasnt able to battle anymore with her body and her eyes, while darkness submerged her into itself. She felt her knees going absolutely weak and fell down on the ground with a thud.

An already traumatised Neil moved forward to grab her into his arms, he carried her up the stairs to their room, where laying her comfortably on the bed he called for the doctor.

The doctor soon arrived. He was a spectaculed man with a funny potruding,nose and huge eyes. He checked upon her and repeat telecasted the words he had uttered to him previously but this time with an even more serious look. "I have told you MR. Khanna before also that this much of over drinking for such a young girl means inviting death at an earlier age than planned by the almighty. She herself is longing and inviting her end. If this continues I cant even explain to you how drastic and wild the outcomes maybe. She might loose her mental stability, fail her liver or get some heart disease or the consequences can be even worser. I cannot simply define them. My work is just to caution you Mr. Khanna the rest is in your hands. Just remember precaution is better than cure, GOOD LUCK TO YOU." he left wishing him while Neil unable to take in that much fell back, never did he know that in the matter of 4 months after marriage he'll get to hear this.