Part 8

Pardon errors!

Neil sat with his wife, watching his all time favourite movie three idiots. Also he felt that it was neccessary to lighten up her extremely dull and emotional mood. And no movie could be better than three idiots for this purpose. Though they were watching it for the 10 billionth time, but still the freshness and the charm lay alive in it.

Neil slowly, forwarded his hand and kept on her hand and drew patterns on it. While Avni felt a shivers running down her spine. His touch had a sparkling effect on her. It wasnt that she didnt like him touching her. But instead she loved it, he had a bewitching effect on her. His touch increased her heart beats, with her heart pounding at a tremendous velocity, her breath becoming uneven.

Avni's pov

"I dont know, why and how does this man have such an effect on me. Why do I loose feel myself loosing in his tantalising eyes. Why did I tell him about those moments of my past which I feared to open up to anyone. Why is he so good? That despite my ill behaviour and treatment towards him, he tends to care for me. Why are you so good manh? And why I am what I am!" She said mentally cursing herself.

"Should I give my life a chance? Should I give myself a chance. A chance to become his. A chance to my charming!" Her mind wandered, confused what to do with her life.

She was sure enough earlier that she wanted divorce and wanted to leave him with their child. As she thought that better than becoming a liability to someone else it is better to remain a liability to yourself. She wanted to independently fight the battle with her inner self, that inner self which was continuously wanting to inhale her into a pool of darkness and lonliness.

Neil's pov

"Am I, The Neil Khanna, actually falling in love with her?" He questions himself as he feels his cheeks going wild red and his gaze lowering.

"Am I blushing?" He questioned to himself, mentally slapping himself to come out of his dream world.

"She is someone different, very different! She is not like the other girls, who cling to good looking men with money. Her straight brown hairs just make her look like a princess her, her rosy pink lips look heavenly, her eyes, they are absolutely intoxicating." He muttered to himself.

"She is perfect, just perfect! What is not perfect is her life, the circumstances, all that she suffered made her cold and alone. She always needed a shoulder to handle her, to let out her griefs, anxieties and pain which she has held in her tiny heart. I will do whatever I can do!"

"She need me!" He sighs. "But what about you" his subconscious questions him, making him conscious!

"I dont need her, I want her!" He mutters. "Uski majboori aur zaroorat hn mai par shayad zindagi hai woh ab meri. Haan hogyi hai muhabbat mjhe bhi ! Apni hi dunya se!"
(For her I might just be a requirment! But for me she is my life now. Yes Even I have fallen in love now, with my own world!)

He smiled hard! He was in love with his wife, the mother of his child and now she was finally the love of his life.

"I will never let her leave me. She will have to stay, she will have to complete my story and make it ours! She will have to live this story with me. And I will make sure that our story has a happy end. Now when my heart belongs to you, my queen you cant just leave me alone and go"

He Smiled hard and looked at her who by now had slept with her head resting on his shoulder. He got those hubby vibes, and slowly pecked her forehead, symbolising his love and comcern for her. While her lips formed a small beam, it was as if she was happy though in sleep she was happy to be his. Then like a little child she grabbed his thumb into her fist. While he adored his princess, her fringes carelessly lying on her face, disturbing her sleep. Lovingly he pushed them behind her ears, making sure not to disturb her.

Then he looking at her he didnt realise when his vision dwindled and he got pulled into a vortex of deep peaceful slumber.

Outside the window rain began pouring out loudly accompanied with lightening. A storm!

Is this a normal storm, or the teaser before the real storm arrives! Are Avni and Neil going to have a happy life now? Will Neil confess his love to Avni or is something else in store for tbe duo! For knowing more keep reading "The Curse Of Love". Also do keep supporting this amateur writer by voting, that is pressing on the star button below, it will bring a smile to your face. You are appreciating my hardwork❤.

Crazyyy❤