Part 3

Avni sat self hugging herself, battling with the severe inner turmoil within. She was to be a mother, being a mother is always a woman's wish whether it comes planned or suddenly! But in this case she was to be the mother of his child, Neil khanna's child. The man whom she disliked, the man who was completely opposite to her in nature and personality! She thought that even trying with him was useless, cauz the void in her life could be fulfilled by none.

They sat staring each other, they hadnt spoken a word to each other since the time the doctor had exploded the news of her pregnancy to them.

"Abortion", said Avni almost in a whisper.

"What?" said Neil incredulously, as a lump formed in his throat, and the tears that he had been pulling back gushed out of his eyes.

"How can you think of even killing our child, What kind of a woman are you manh?" He said, hurt reflecting from his sparkling brown eyes.

"It is'nt you who will decide whether to have the child or not! It is me who will have to carry the child in my womb. Hence the final decision should be mine. And I want 'Abortion' " she said the her last words clearly, and nonchalantly not interested in anything he had to say.

The words pricked Neil sharply, as he felt the weight on his chest increasing. He fell down on her feet and holding them tightly pleaded to her, "please dong do this Avni, pls dont kill my child. My child deserves to live, to see the world. Pls dont act inhuman Avni. Pls I beg you."

Avni startled by his sudden retort, couldnt help but give in to his request. After all she was'nt that heartless to see him literally beg infront of her for the child which was equally hers.

"I have one condition Neil, I will keep this child only if you agree to my condition!" Said Avni, going down to her knees and moving his hands away from her leg.

"What" sais Neil as a sense on hope got instilled into him.

"Divorce, you will give me divorce as soon as I give birth to the child. You may have the child to yourself but I will move away from your life and live my life my way" she said coldly and nothing but selfishness approving of her character!

Neil nodded in positive helplessly. He had no other option, the big deal was he would be able to save his child, from the woman who was his mother, but now a monster in his eyes. Still Neil carried a hope within him that all if it had been an outcome of her indignancy and not that she was cruel.

Avni manoeuvred carefully to her room, Neil who was now alone in that huge dining room,assembled himself by cocooning himself into a tight hug which he was very much needed by him. His cheeks burned as those blazing tears left their abode and his head ached as if someone twisted them hard but he was sure that the pain he was carrying in his heart was much more intense and hurtful.

He mentally accused his parents for landing him that trouble. He touched his temple, sensing the frown which formed on his face thinking of the he got married to that devil. His mental cursing and blaming continued till certain thoughts propped into his head which cooled down his head which until now was as hot as a furnace.

The thought which struck him was what possibly were her reasons? He drowned himself in an ocean of guilt is realisation hit him hard. He never knew her part of the story. He never knew what was her dilemma, her problems. He had possibly seen something in her eyes, which he named as pain. But couldnt get on to what it was!

He was ashamed of himself for not getting into that point earlier, for not feeling what she could have faced. What could be the reason behind her stubnorness and rudeness. No person, can actually be the way she is.

She carried an excruciating pain within her, which Neil felt was now time to share, now he felt he had to actually become her other half! Her better half.

Chiding himself, he rubbed his eyes and washed away those tears which were stucking upon his lashes and preparing himself mentally to not react in any way that can hurt is pregnant wife.

He pulled opened the latch of the door and paved way through the entrace only to find her sitting on the window pane, holding her knees tightly and looking out to the full moon, which was shining brightly that night. He saw how how one of her hands encircles the not much visible belly, he admired her, his chand, his moon. But the next shot which he saw snatched away all his admiration and he gaped as he saw a bottle of half empty alchohol fallen on the side table beside the window pane. The bottle rolled around struggling hard to balance, so did his mind.

He looked around the room then to realise the condition of the surroundings, all the glass pieces lay broken on the ground. It seemed as if some earthquake had reached the room! Carefully wuthout stepping on the glass pieces he moved forward and called out "Avni", he said in almost a whisper.

Avni looked towards him, her red eyes met his equally red eyes. Neil looked at her emotionally dishevelled state and then saw streams of blood on the ground, looking out for the source he saw red, hot blood oozing out from her little legs. He gasped and a sudden feeling of eerie over took him. He carried her to the bed and searched for the medication box.

He took the cotton and blowing her leg at intervals he wiped the blood, and then lovingly applied the antiseptic. He was so lost and concerned about her injury that he failed to notice that she had been staring at him. Shocked that even after her tortures, he cared for her.

"I wishh you could heal the pain here" she said pointing towards the left side of her chest as a lone tear left her right eye.

While Neil looked at her astonished.

Precap: Avni reveals her past!
.
.
.
.

Sorry for short update😅😅

Thank You

Crazyy❤