Part 7

Avni's facial expression went through a quite fast change. Neil putting pressure on his head thought if he had done something to bring out her angry mode. But he didnt know what was coming up for him.

Avni got up from the sofa, and pushed him aside. She picked up the huge vase and with full force threw it to the ground smashing ut into numerous tiny pieces, just as Neil's tiny heart shattered into million pieces, the difference in both the shatterings was just one. The breaking of vase had created quite a lot noise pollution, but his heart it broke silently, but the effect was much more disastrous.

Gulping the lump that was forming in his throat and the emotions that were ready to outflow, he looked at her equally, who was in an equally emotionally devastated state or even more pain. Keeping aside what he felt, at that moment he rushed behind her to the room as he saw her flung from the scene to their room.

Reaching the door of their room he saw her, sitting on the ground physically and emotionally messed up, crying his heart out. His heart did break into a thousand pieces, but it was not because Avni didnt accept his rose, but because he had opened up her bandaged wounds and those were paining her. He felt himself drowing in nothing but guilt. He had vowed to himself to give her a perfect journey of nine months but he saw his promises not leading to anywhere but instead being washed away by a violent wave.

Biting his lip hard, trembling inside he moved towards with slow steps and slowly kept his hand on his shoulder, only to be hugged in by her tightly. He could feel as she gripped him with all her force, her nails dugged into his skin and his shirt wetting as she cried clutching him. Hesitatingly he held her and carressed her hair, to provide her with the solace she was looking for.

"I am sorry Avni" he whispered into her ears as a lone tear containing 25% sadness and 75% guilt left his eyes.

"Avni" he murmured. "You"ll have to come out of the trauma. Dont forget life doesnt stop when one loved one leaves the world." He exclaimed.

"Who do I even Have Neil?" She said her words fumbling and her voice cracking. "My parents who brought me to the world left long back, no doubt my foster parents love me way too much, but...." she sighed.

"Neil he was a part of my, you dont know How it feels to me.My heart keeps searching him. I see him" she said with hope in her eyes.

"How do you see him" neil asked as a feeling of complete shock overtook him.

"Heart sees what it wants to see. I often catch glimses of him being around me. But when I near him, he vanishes. We came to the world together, then why did he leave before me." She said as her eyes held questions within them.

"I dont know Neil why I am telling all this that I have kept in my heart till date, to you" she said. "But It's impossible for me to live a normal life. I know Neil that the way I see him, I will become mad some day. Or you can say the process has already began. You are young, charming and eligible, I dont want to waste your time and life. After I givd birth to 'our' child, you please remarry" she requested, as Neil looked at her shocked, the word 'our' echoing in his head as for the first time he had heard her call it their child.

"Shut up!" Said Neil in a low but stern voice. "I got married to you and this aint a joke. It is my commitment which from my side atleast is for lifetime, Avni why dont you try? Why have you just given up completely! I will help you as much as I can to lessen the pain, to help you forget him. I know no one can have his space in your life, but you will have to leave the past behind Avni" explained Neil lovingly.

Avni looked into his eyes suspiciously. "I will not see a psychiatrist but" she announced.

"Okay my lady don" he chuckled.

"I will help you" he said calmly stressing on each and every word. "Really will you" she asked, with a sense of hope rekindling back.

"Hmm" he replied.

"But how?" She asked eagerly! "You will have to open up, my girl." He said. I can see how much have you kept within yourself bottled up. You will live each and every moment of your life with me. Think only about the present, the moment we are living and not dwell in the past. You will live with me."

"So will you help me get back Avni Mehta?" He asked forwarding his hand flat in front of her. Then though hesitatingly she handed him her hand.

*******************

Aur kaise ho bhaiyon?? Anywayss update dedicated to filmykeeda ! Abhi itni der mae I could write just this much🙊🙊🙊❤❤.

Thank you!

Cute Crazyyy❤🙈