Part 11

Neil barged into his room, to find Avni lamenting loudly, with her arms tightly hugging her belly.

"It is unbearable Neil" she whined, yelling as the pain began increasing.

Neil bewildered and perplexed, felt beads of sweat forming on his forehead and nervousness pulling him! Asking his mind to relax, he carried her in his arms and rushed to the hospital!

Throughout the drive, a tinge of nervousness and fear contemplated through his mind. As he heard her crying in pain.

Reaching the hospital, they laid down Avni on the bed and hurried her into the emergency ward as he felt her hands leaving his! As soon as they went away with her, he fell down on his knees, then closing his eyes he prayed for their well being.

In front of his eyes flashed, all those moments that they cherished. All the teasings, tauntings, and fights! Not to forget the park walks, the icecream dates and the early morning good hubby praising that he received. He remembered how they got clothes and shoes for their unborn child! How they fought for naming him. How they fought about the gender! Neil always wanted a daughter, a daughter who would be close to her mother, love her and support her when Neil will fight with her. A daughter, who will be his princess, who will stand up against him when he or any other person would wrong his Mom.

True that daughters are her dad's princess, but even this ain't wrong that daughters are the most closest to their mothers. One year in the moms eyes is capable to shake her daughter, who inherits the same emotional Gene's as he mom. He remembered how Avni said she wanted a son, who would be Maa ka Laadla and would listen  to her. But Neil always had a more wanting of having his first child as a daughter! "Aakhir beti ko woh hi paal skte hai, jinme utni aukaat hoti hai! Aur beti upar waala srf kismat waalon ko deta hai hai".

Not that he wouldn't love his child if it would be a son. He remembered how she called him her slave, and he believed that he was the slave if her heart! More and more streams of tears left his eyes as those memories ran through the screen of his eyes.

He had not only developed feelings for his kid but also for his wife and wanted just one thing, that is a happy family! But he felt his dream crashing down in a blow, as the doctor came out and broke out the melancholic news that,they couldn't save his child! He felt as if the sky had suddenly vanished, someone had just pulled away the floor! He felt the world had come to an end and nothing was left for or with him.

The doctors words echoed in his ears "I am Sorry Mr. Khanna We couldn't save your child. The reason as we've found out is that your wife used to drink during the early phases of pregnancy and the consequences have turned up!"

The last lines hammered his thoughts violently as clenching his fists, he entered Avnis ward, with a coldness visible in his expressive eyes, which showed nothing but stillness then.

Avni whose eyes were sore and red due to crying, looked at his still face and cold eyes, it sent shivers down her spine as she felt her soul shivering. She had seen her love and care! It was so much limitless, then his hatred must also have the same trigger!

"I am s-..oryy" muttered she with her terrified eyes becoming watery!

"Why should you be? I should be sorry!" He replied sarcastically!

"I really am Neil" she said with her voice cracking, in an almost pleading tone.

"What do I do with your sorry? You fucking killed my child! He told you not to drink! I was there with you all the time. Always there to listen to you! I supported you, gave you my shoulder whenever you wanted me and what did you give me? You killed me child Avni, You killed him, You killed him.... You killed him." He poured his heart out, as Avni could feel his fierce gaze at her, which were bombing her with atom bombs.

"I hate you!" He said and rushed outside the room and soon outside the hospital. Briskly walking he reached the park, where stopping he fell down on the ground.

"I HATE YOU! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME? WAS MY LOVE NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?" He said clutching on tightly to the grass, his nose red, his eyes bloodshot and his hair messy and he rubbed his face and eyes violently as if the truth could be changed!

*******

Eid Mubarak lovelies ❤❤❤

Yh lo meri trf se Eidi😛😛
I'll wrap it up by either next chapter or another chapter after it.

And yeah Forgive me for what happened! But this was the main plot! And the most important part, otherwise I believe that Avni was taking Neil  for Granted🙄🤔🤔.

Also dont worry the end will be what you all want! No tragic ending, I make that clear!

Crazy❤