Part 10

Neil entered his bedroom with a huge tray in his hands, the tray had freshly made omlettes, fresh avocado juice and a separate plate with neatly piled cucumbers, onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves. He carefully placed it on the bed as his wife looked towards the breakfast stuff with gratefulness contemplating from her eyes.Then smiling she looked towards his hands which had a huge white bandage covering his fist, shock undertook her as soon as the beam had come over her face. "How did this happen?" she asked with pain held in those hazel brown orbs.

"I just hurt myself while chopping those idiot onions" he said violently rubbing his eyes, which were somewhat red, obviously due to those onions which unmercifully cause water discharge from one's eyes.

"I am so sorry" she exclaimed. "Its because of me that you have to undergo so much of hard work Champu." You have proved to be an excellent husband and I could not have got better! But seriously I dont deserve this much" she said murdering the already murdered omlette bread with her fork. Nonchalantly she chewed it only to not let him and his unflagging enthusiasm to serve her.

"Its not you, Its my darling wife and my sweet child! Have looked at yourself bawli, you are no less than any blood sucking vampire any time ready to attack this cute little man with her sharp harmful canines." he said dramatically.

"Oh just shut up! Dont forget I am your wife! And I cant tolerate you talking this way about anyone else" she said, while he chuckled seeing how she was getting jealous of herself.

"Would be jealous of our darling too? he asked raising his one bow high and then with his index finger stressing on his brain as if he was thinking highly engrossed about it.

She as quick as Barry Allen put the fork near his neck and looked at him with fiery filled in her eyes. "Dare you call anyone else darling, otherwise I'll not leave you even capable of that"she said angrily as her face muscles twitched into a frown.

"Arrey arrey chillax! I was talking about our upcoming generation. I will or can never look up to anyone besides you, my commitment towards you is for life time and I for no reason will break it from my side. If you ever get angry, I always like cool water will cool you down and prevent you from scolding our darling, our cutiee!" he said dreaming as tears of happiness left his eyes. He had got deeply attached to his child despite it not being born yet!

"More than a father I will be a mentor my child always show him the right and will always protect him from his mother's wrath, who is a monster is human form" he giggled , and gained a half friendly and half murderous glare from her.

"I'll be the bestestestest father you see" he said stressing too much on the test test test and test.

"NO you baddest husband , me bestest! My middle name best! " she said gaining a 'what even' gaze from her.

He picked up the empty plates and then the full glass of juice and handed it to her! "Drink it properly now!" he winced in pain as his wound pained as he exerted pressure while handing her the glass.

"Is it paining" asked Avni keeping the glass on the side table, concern reflecting from her. "Kya baat hai, Kya baat hai ! Dard mjhe ho rha hai aur aansu meri maharani ke beh rahe hai" he exclaimed as he saw tears falling down her eyes.

"Itna pyaar hai tjhe mjhse bawli?! he asked teasing, to which she pushed him, with her cheeks flushed deep red of the colour of beetroot! "Acha, I'll just take all this stuff downstairs" and he picked up the tray and began moving out but stopped midway seeing an indifferent expression on her face.

"You okay?" he asked. Nodding her head in positive she showed his a thumbs up. Taking final assurance from her, he made his way down the stairs through a vestibule which led him to their neatly polished and furnaced kitchen, which more looked like an old black white movie.

He arranged the dishes carefully in the was basin for the maid to come and clean. He had money, he had everything that money could buy, he had a cute wife whom he loved and a child was on the way! What else did he want, he never hired a cook because he believed that no one can feed his family better than they themseves. Also he was way too conscious regarding the diet, the nutrients and most importantly hygiene.

He was lost in his thoughts, when he heard her yelling. He dropped the plates all at once as they fell down breaking into a million pieces,he rushed towards their room.

************

The book is nearing towards its end! 🤘 Keep voting and supporting!

Do check out Etwined by Destiny if you wish to!

Cute Crazyyy ❤🤘