31: Black Rose

Love all you readers! You give me the confidence to keep writing <3 

Serenity

I was fighting to get out of someone's grip just so I can get up for a breath of air, bucking against the chair that my legs were tied on, my hands pinned down by the weight of chair. My lungs burning like they were on fire and all I could think about was the need to gasp. Suddenly I was brought up, finally able to relive my lungs, giving them the air they having been so desperate for but it didn't last long as I felt myself plunged back into the water.

There was no way to know just how long that continued for before I was out of the tub, my chair back on all fours facing my father and Remious. My lungs burning painfully. I was soaked, shivering from the water that covered me, dripping down my body onto the floor.

"Those riders have taken from us, but we will be killing them all once we have the manpower. Maybe we should have you watch us kill that one whose dick you are attached to." My father said.

"You can try, but he is going to kill you," I gasped out between breath still trying to refill on air. "You went after their city, killed one of them. They are going to burn you."

My father bolted towards me and my face whipped to the side, a sharp sting on my face. Looking at him I glared but just as he was about to hit me again gunshots starting to ring out. Shouts that the place was under attack yelled down the corridors.

"You! Guard her, if the bikers come in shoot her in front of them!" Remious yelled before he and my father ran out of the room.

My heart was beating, I closed my eyes just trying to focus on staying calm, remembering the training I had for a fight and not think about the situation. I couldn't go into shock, not yet, I needed to get out of here.

A pair of eyes came to mind, the feel of his body against mine, molding perfectly to me and his smell was all it took to calm me. The way my body automatically responded to him, knowing what he needed and he knew what I needed. I couldn't deny it, I was in love with him; his personality, how he reforged himself after what he has gone through and him never taking anything from me. My body was relaxed and I felt a small smile appear on my lips as I opened my eyes scanning the room as I started to wiggle my wrists.

I jumped in the chair as more gunfire went out from inside the building making me wiggle my wet wrists even more.

"Fuck this, I am not waiting to get killed by the ROS." The guard yelled over the sounds of gunfire taking his gun out and pointing it at me.

I looked up at the gun waiting for it to go off, glad that if it was to end it would be painless. Then a piercing sound came as I felt blood splatter on my face watching the guard drop to the ground in front of me. Looking to the window there was a small hole in the glass from where the bullet had came from, I gapped at it before shaking my head needing to focus.

Focusing back on the situation, shutting off my mind from thinking about having just seen a man get shot in front of me. I wiggled hard, the bonds connecting my hands wet from the water dunking loosened their hold on me. Taking a deep breath and shutting my jaw, bracing myself for more pain I pulled hard at my left hand hearing a pop when it dislocated allowing the ropes to go over the wrist. 

Pain was surging through my body but I couldn't give in yet; I just needed to keep moving and not think.

Bending down I used my right hand to untie my legs from the chair legs throwing the rope down and grabbed a knife from the guard's body. The gun would have been a good choice but I have never shot one before and I only have one good hand at the moment. I know how to use a knife and I couldn't afford to take a risk.