Thirteen

Once the movie was finished, Jisung decided to take me out to eat. The car ride to the restaurant was silent, not one of us spoke nor intended to. His words had me thinking, did I really like him? My thoughts and feelings were jumbled up and I really wasn't in the best state to be figuring them out, I never was.

Jisung pulled up to a friendly looking restaurant that didn't seem to have many customers. It was a pastel pink color with large windows showing off the small, round tables with white table tops on the inside.

He led me inside and talked to a worker for a while, trying to get us table. When he finally got us a table, he put his hand on my back and took me to a table which was in the corner.

He pulled a chair out for me, which I thanked him for as he sat in his own chair. It was silent yet again and I looked around the restaurant trying to kill some time as we waited for a worker to hand us our menu's. It was times like these where I wish I had the balls to say something to make it less awkward.

"So, why don't you tell me more about yourself?" Jisung interrupted the silence.

"What do you want to know?" I asked him.

"Everything," he leaned on his hand as he stared at me.

I thought for a moment about what I was going to tell him, but my mind was blank.

"There's really nothing, my life's boring," I shrugged.

"Oh come on, there has to be something interesting," he rolled his eyes.

I shook my head as he sighed.

"Fine, then where'd you get the good looks from?" He smirked as he seen my face redden.

"Stop playing and ask a decent question please," I glared at him as I placed my hands on my cheeks to cool them down.

"It was a decent question, I really want to know," Jisung rose a brow at me expectantly.

"Next question," I moved on.

"Why are you so uptight? Every time I see you, you always have this bitc-"

"What kind of questions are these?" I threw my hands up in disbelief.

"What do you mean? They're questions I genuinely want to know," he made a face.

As I was about to reply back, a waiter finally came and handed us our menu's. The menu had different kinds of food which ranged from hamburgers, pizza, sushi, tacos, etc. I had a hard time deciding since I literally ate anything that crossed my path.

"Hmm, it seems like something's missing on the menu," Jisung's eyes skimmed through the menu.

"What is it?" I asked in confusion.

"You," he cheekily smiled.

I rolled my eyes and kicked his leg under the table causing him to flinch.

"Just shut up and pick something," I said, trying my best to contain my laughter at his stupid joke.

He pouted but continued to skim through the menu. When we were finished, Jisung called the waiter back over and told him our orders. While we waited, I quietly sipped on my soda the waiter had quickly dropped off as I waited for my food.

"So do you want to know about me?" Jisung asked me.

"No," I continued to sip my soda.

"Fine, rude ass," he crossed his arms.

"I'm just kidding you stupid kid, go on and tell me about your damn life," I sighed as he smiled and began rambling about his childhood.

"-and then when I was about 16, I got stuck in the washing machine because my cousin told me I wasn't down, but I mean I obviously was so I got in and ended up getting stuck and almost died," he spoke so quick and quite frankly was surprised I actually understood anything he said.

"You're so weird," I laughed.

"Yeah, but you love me," he wiggled his eyebrows.

I rose my brows at this but decided to ignore it as I noticed the waiter coming back with our food. Jisung had ordered a large plate full of shrimp and it was bigger than he was. I had order a burger with fries with an extra plate of tacos. Before the waiter could wish us a good meal, Jisung immediately dug in.

Shortly after, I took a bite out of my burger and nearly squealed at how good it was. This was nothing like the burgers I tried to make at home because those always turned out a mess.

"Haha look, this shrimp looks like you. Big ass eyes with a weird shaped head," he cackled as he held it up.

I kicked his leg yet again and he groaned in pain as I smirked while I bit into my burger.

This was going to be a long meal.