Epilogue

"Push harder, you cowards!" I yelled, my fist in the air as I encouraged them.

Jisung and his whole lot of friends, which were nine in total by the way, were currently helping me move my stuff into my new apartment. Well, more like mine and Jisung's apartment.

Four of them were currently trying to drag in our couch, but started whining about how heavy it was every time they picked it up.

"I can't do it," Jeongin, the youngest, huffed out a big breath of air and sat down on the floor. Seungmin agreed and sat down after him, Jisung sighing as he did so.

"Come on guys, we just have to set it down in the living room and then we're done," he explained.

"Do you guys have water?" Hyunjin fanned his sweaty self, completely ignoring what Jisung said.

"There's water bottles in the fridge," I answered his question, Hyunjin dashing to the fridge as I did so.

Jisung rolled his eyes at the boys and sat down on the couch that was still stuck in the doorway. Footsteps were then heard from one of the bedrooms and out came Felix and Changbin.

"What were you guys doing?" Jisung took in their appearances. Their hair was messy and their clothes were wrinkled and twisted as they rubbed their eyes.

"We took a nap," was Changbin's simple reply.

"A what? A nap? Are you guys serious? We don't have time for naps! I thought you guys were arranging the stuff in the boxes on the shelves!" Jisung's frustrated voice yelled at them.

"Well sorry, not everyone is up and ready to diddly doo their way into a new day," Changbin scoffed and walked into the kitchen to get himself a snack.

"And stop eating my snacks!" Jisung stomped over to him and snatched his pop tarts away from his hand.

"Hey guys, I have to go, my girl is waiting for me at my apartment," Chan spoke up from the kitchen table. I had forgotten he was there.

"Are you seriously leaving to go screw your girlfriend? For the third time might I add," I rose a brow.

"A man has needs too, you know," Chan shrugged and got up but stopped before he exited the apartment.

"Hey, can I have some more condoms from the convenience store?"

"I am not going to open that damn store up again this late at night just for you to get some stupid condoms," I gave him a dirty look.

"Come on, please? This will be the last time," He pleaded.

"No, and that's final. Not even your stupid money can convince me this time either," I declined.

He stopped midway from pulling out some money from his pocket but put it away as soon as I added in that last sentence.

"Fine, your loss," He turned away and stomped out.

"What are condoms?" Jeongin asked from the corner, Woojin shushing him in the process.

"Well they're these things made out of rubber that guys put on their-"

"Felix!" Woojin exclaimed, Felix earning a slap from Minho on the head.

"What? The kid asked," Felix defended.

"He's still a child!" Woojin rolled his eyes as he told Jeongin that it was an adult product.

"Alright, alright, enough of the messing around, let's just put this couch in the living room and then we'll call it a day," Jisung interrupted their bickering.

The boys grunted in annoyance but listened otherwise. The whole lot grabbed onto the couch and pushed with all their strength to get it to the living room and far away from the doorway. As soon as they got it to the living room, they let go and fell simultaneously on the floor.

"That was probably the most intense workout I've ever done in my life," Minho breathed out.

"Alright guys, we're done for today, you guys can go home now," Jisung said as he lifted himself off the ground.

The others boys gathered their stuff and bid us a goodbye before promising to come back tomorrow to help us finish arranging our other stuff.

"Bye guys," I waved as they walked out the door.

"Bye noona, make good choices and don't let Jisung get you pregnant on your guys' first night at your new apartment," Jeongin laughed as he walked away, Felix joining him in the process.

"That's what condoms are for," Felix's distant voice had replied, earning another slap on the head from Minho.

I snickered at Jeongin's comment as Jisung's cheeks flushed and he scoffed before closing the door.

"I'm exhausted, let's get to bed," Jisung slung an arm around my shoulders and walked us towards our room.

After changing into my pajamas, I snuggled into the sheets and closed my eyes, feeling the bed dip and Jisung's arms wrap around me. His breath hit the back of my neck as he spoke up.

"You know, I'm really happy we decided to move in together," He said.

"I know, I am too," I smiled.

"Oh! Which reminds me," I reached out and opened my drawer, taking out a small gift.

"Chan said this was a little housewarming gift he prepared for you," I handed it to him as we sat up. He tore the wrapping to reveal a small box. He opened it and on top was a small note.

"I saved up these last 10 that I had. Just don't go too wild or you might hurt Eva, enjoy. Love, Chan," Jisung read aloud before looking inside the box.

Immediately, Jisung and I's cheeks flush a deep red as we notice what was in the box.

Chan had put fricken condoms in there.

"I can't believe him! Why the hell would we need them? We aren't going to do anything," I scoffed.

"Well I mean...you never know," Jisung drawled out.

My eyes widened at his statement and I grabbed a pillow, smacking him on the head.

"Ow! Stop! I was just kidding, I didn't mean it!"

Was he though?

The End.

(A/N)
Ohhhhhh maiiii gadddd I can't believe I just finished this story! First of all, I'd like to say sorry for this crappy ending and my late ass updates 😔 A sis is kinda rough ik ik, I apologize. Second of all, thank you guys so very much for all the love and support! It really means the world to me 🥺❤️. Your guys' comments made my day 'cause most of them were really funny :") I will be continuing my other story called 'Way Back Home' which is a Mingi fic, so if you guys want to check it out, please do, it'll mean lots! Ily guys and again, thank you for the support! ❤️

-C <3