Nineteen

"But I wanna watch Lion King!"

I rolled my eyes for the 20th time the past five minutes. I had invited Jisung over to have a Disney movie marathon, but we were currently arguing over what movie we wanted to watch first.

"I told you, we can watch it after we finish watching Wall-E," I sighed, explaining it to him once more.

"You just want to watch that dang movie because the stupid robot has your name," Jisung glared at me.

"Shut up," I answered as the movie popped up on my TV.

He threw his head back in frustration and grabbed a handful of popcorn, shoving it in his mouth, swallowing away his anger.

"Don't be mad, we'll watch Lion King after this finishes, okay?" I leaned my head on his shoulder.

He pouted but muttered an 'okay' before focusing on the movie. Halfway through it, the doorbell rang, causing me to jump in my seat. Jisung paused it while I walked over to the door. When I opened it, my parents and my grandparents stood there with grins on their faces.

"Eva! Oh baby I haven't seen you in forever!" My grandma gushed as she threw herself on me, squeezing me to death as she hugged me.

"Hey, grandma," I managed to choke out.

"Janet, let go of her, you're killing her," My grandpa scolded my grandmother, causing her to pull away.

As soon as my grandma let go, my grandpa smiled and pulled me in a bone crushing hug. What a hypocrite.

"I've missed you," My grandpa said before letting me go and giving me a pat on the shoulder.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

"Well we figured we'd come by and pay you a visit since we're going to be in town this week," My grandma chirped happily.

"Oh....well uh- I was kind of busy right now so...." I awkwardly rubbed my arm, hoping they'd leave since I didn't want to be embarrassed by my grandparents in front of Jisung.

"Busy? What were-"

"Jisung? Jisung is that you?" My mom called out causing Jisung to look over at the doorway and smile.

"Oh, hey Mrs. Lee! I didn't know you were stopping by!" Jisung flashed her and my dad a smile as he walked over to us.

"Bob's parents wanted to stop by and give Eva a little visit," My mom gestured over to my grandparents who stared at Jisung in confusion.

"Who's this?" My grandpa eyed Jisung from head to toe.

"This is Eva's boyfriend, Jisung!" My mom introduced him before I could even open my mouth.

"Boyfriend? Eva, you have a boyfriend?" My grandma gasped in excitement.

"Oh, our little Eva is growing up," My grandpa put a hand on his wife's shoulder.

"Hello there! I'm Janet and this is my husband, Marty. We're Eva's grandparents. It's very nice to meet you, dear," My grandma took a hold of Jisung's hand and gave him a wide smile.

"It's very nice to meet you ma'am, you too sir," Jisung politely answered.

"Why don't you come inside?" Jisung invited my family, causing me to look over at him with alarming eyes.

"Why thank you!" My grandma said, pushing past me to walk inside, the rest following close behind her.

This was going to be a huge mess, I thought as I closed the door. All five of them have made themselves comfortable on the couch and began a conversation without me.

"You know, it's lovely you guys stopped by," Jisung had shot me a look as I took a seat next to him.

"Oh it was supposed to be a surprise!" My grandpa clarified.

"It sure was," I muttered under my breath.

"It's just that we haven't seen Eva in 3 years and we missed her very much," My grandma put a hand over her heart, tears welling in her eyes.

"Grandma, please don't cry," I pleaded.

"I'm sorry, it's just that you've gotten so big now," She wiped away her tears.

"I need to take a picture of you later to add to the scrapbook," She said.

"Scrapbook?" Jisung asked.

Oh hell no.

"Ever since Eva was a little girl, my mom has been collecting pictures of her and adding them to a scrapbook she has made," My dad explained.

"Do you happen to have this scrapbook?" Jisung leaned forward in amusement.

I shot Jisung a glare to which he responded with a smirk. If my family weren't here, boy would I have smacked it off his face.

"Of course I do!" My grandma exclaimed and whipped it out of her purse.

My eyes widened and I frantically waved my arms.

"No no, no need to do that now grandma-"

"Nonsense, the boy wants to see," My grandma waved me off and open the scrapbook to the first page, which held a picture of me naked in the bathtub.

Jisung let out a loud laugh as he pointed at the picture.

"That's Eva?" He snorted.

"Indeed it is," My grandpa stated, pride filling his voice.

I groaned and smacked a hand over my face. This is so humiliating.

"-and this was when she was 8 and fell off a tree," My grandma pointed to a picture of me crying.

Jisung tried to hold in his laughter but failed as my apartment was filled with his annoying squirrel laughter. I was going to beat this kid up as soon as my family left, I thought.

"Okay! I think that's enough!" I closed the book and hid it behind me so they wouldn't look at it anymore.

"Aw, come on, Eva. We were just looking at baby pictures," Jisung teased as he smirked at my red cheeks.

I glared at him and gave him a warning with my eyes.

"My, won't you look at the time," My grandpa checked his watch.

"It's nearly 9, I think we should leave Eva and her boyfriend alone and head back," My grandpa stood up to my relief, the rest following.

"Oh alright, you two have fun, and no funny business!" My grandma waved her finger at us which caused me and Jisung to flush red.

"Grandma!"

"Hey, I'm just saying. If you guys decide to do anything naughty at least use condoms!" My grandma called out and laughed as she closed the door behind her, leaving me and Jisung alone in silence.

"Condoms, huh?" Jisung said.

"Jisung! Shut up!"