1.

Mark doesn't understand how he ended up in this position, halfway through the door of Yuta's room, a notebook in one hand and a pen in the other. His eyes fixed on the two in bed, his breath echoing loudly in the room and he was more conscious about his own presence rather than the others. The long awkward silence passed and Mark wondered what he did wrong to end up like this, staring at two of his closest friends half naked in the bed. 

To be honest, Mark would've been able to get away without being noticed, since the door was no longer creaky (a big thanks to Taeil) and his footsteps see fairly quiet. That would've worked if Mark had waltzed into the room, yelling at the top of his lungs about how he needed help and only Yuta could help him. The two laying upon the bed hadn't had enough time to react and Mark ended up walking on them in the strange situation he was stuck in.

The long silence followed until Mark's hand lost its strength and the notebook in his clutches fell to the group. The sound of it colliding with the floor snapped all three of them out of their trances. The couple on the bed quickly jumped out of their frozen spots to hurriedly put on some clothes. They sat up straight, hoping their faces weren't too red and glanced at Mark with fear.

"Uhm," Sicheng cleared his throat and nudged guys, hoping the older would speak up for them. The sweat on his brow rolled down his face and mixed with the rest gathered around his collarbone and Mark found it hard to not follow it. "It's not what you think, Mark!"

"What were you guys...doing?" Mark asked hesitantly, because although he already knew what the answer would be, he figured they should talk about it rather than let this slide. His eyes flew from Sicheng to Yuta as he waited for a reply. Yuta was still forcing his head into a shirt and only managed to do so once Sicheng guided it on.

"Mark," Yuta started, gaining his attention and then discomfort present in his voice, alongside the strange relief, made Mark feel bad. He entered in on something he wasn't meant to see or know about. "I'm not going to lie to you, so I think it's time someone finally knew."

Sicheng visibly tensed and his arm flew to hit Yuta's, a small warning and reminder about how badly this could end up. Yuta seemed to get it but still grabbed Sicheng's hand and intertwined their fingers. It didn't help calm his nerves but it did bring him some comfort.

"Sicheng and I," Yuta turned to Sicheng, softly smiling at him before turning to Mark, the warm expression on his face replaced with a serious one. "We're dating."

Mark's eyes widened comically and he had to take a step back to process it. He had never known that the two were like that — well maybe Yuta was painfully obvious about his feelings, but Sicheng? How long were they planning to hide this? Did anyone else know about them or was Mark the first one to find out? Mark blinked slowly to understand what that meant.

"What?" Mark finally blurted out after a few moments of silence. His shook his head in an attempt to clear his mind out and then turned to the two. "How long—"

"Mark hyung, what's—" Donghyuck entered the room and bumped into Mark, huffing as his head hit the older's back and he was ready to fight until he caught sight of Sicheng. "Oh? Winwin hyung, what're you doing here? Taeil hyung was looking for you."

"I'll get to him right away then!" Sicheng exclaimed and dashed out of the room, running past Donghyuck who only looked at them all with confusion. Mark and Yuta shared an awkward smile 

"I'll get to him now then!" Sicheng exclaimed, jumping off the bed and ran out the door, leaving Mark and Yuta to stare at each other with awkward smiles. Donghyuck chose to ignore the strange excitement shown by Sicheng and turned to Yuta to tell him that they were all waiting for him to come and watch the movie, the one they were all being forced to watch. Donghyuck glanced at Mark, curiosity bubbling inside him.