10

Mark looked up from his phone screen and waited for a few seconds. His mind was processing too many things at once.

"Huh?" He said, looking over at Donghyuck, who was patiently waiting for an answer.

"Do you-" Donghyuck was about to ask again, but got interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hey guys, are you going to join us for dinner then?" Jaehyun asked, as Donghyuck opened the door, allowing Mark to see him as well. The two nodded and pulled on some presentable clothes.

As they made their way downstairs, Mark made eye contact with Jungwoo, who gave him a massive smile.

"Mark." Jungwoo whispered, patting the seat next to him. Mark sat down with him and the two sat in silence for a while, waiting for the others to get involved in conversations.

"So, you and Lucas huh?" Mark teased, as he nudged Jungwoos arm. He didn't know how to react at first, but after seeing how happy Jungwoo was, he knew what to do.

"Haha yeah, we..." Jungwoo began to explain how they ended up officially dating. Lucas was confident and told him about his feelings and the unflustereable Jungwoo, got flustered. They had been speaking to each other a lot, and ever since Lucas had gone to China for promotions, they spoke even more. "So now here we are."

Mark smiled at their story and then his eyes slowly drifted towards Donghyuck, who was currently having an arguement with Doyoung about what to order.

"And that's why we shouldn't order seafood", Donghyuck finished, putting his hands on the table and then turning to the waiter, who was amused. "So yes, that's our order."

Doyoung sighed and then turned away from Donghyuck, he knew he wouldn't win, but he still tried.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Taeyong asked Mark, as the food came and Mark simply stared at it.

"Ah yeah, sorry" He replied, turning back to the food. He could feel Donghyucks eyes on him. He still hadn't answered his question.

☀️

"Donghyuck, wake up." Mark said, as he gently tapped Donghyucks arm. He hadn't gotten any sleep and he wanted to walk around for a bit.

"Hyung?" Donghyuck picked his phone up from the bedside table and checked the time. He flinched at the bright screen and then groaned. "Hyung it's 3am go to sleep."

"That's the thing Hyuck." Mark said, slipping out of the covers and making his way to Donghyuck, picking up a random sweater as he did. "I can't sleep, now come on, let's go."

Donghyuck attempted to protest, but got pulled out of the bed. He then grabbed a sweater and pushed Mark out of his way, walking over to the door.

"Come on, let's go." Donghyuck sighed, stuffing his feet in his shoes and following Mark. The two went down the hotel corridor and into the elevator. "Where are we going?"

"To the pool."

"The pool?!" Donghyuck looked at him with shock and then shook his head. "No no no I'm going back."

"We not going to swim Donghyuck." Mark face palmed and then grabbed Donghyuck hand, "we're just going to chill here." He led him out of the elevator and the two were greeted by the cold air surrounding the indoor pool. "Sit." Mark said, as he sat next to the pool and slowly dipped his feet into the water. Donghyuck hesitated, before taking the place next to Mark, and putting his feet into the water as well.