7.

"Don't forget it's at 8pm." Their manager said, as he walked towards the door. Donghyuck quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him back. He whispered something into his ear, and received a head pat. "Alright then, rest."

Mark watched Donghyuck slowly get up from the sofa, and make his way to the door. Just as he was going to follow him, he got distracted by Taeyong, who was telling everyone that they had to get ready before 7pm, so that they would be prepared to attend the small party that their manager was holding.

"Wait... Where's Donghyuck?" Taeyong asked, as he noticed the absence of the youngest. Jaehyun, who had overheard Donghyuck's conversation with their manager replied.

"He said he wasn't feeling well, so he was going to stay back." Taeyong nodded and then continued talking. Once he finished, the members all left to go to their own rooms.

As Mark entered the dark room, his eyes fell upon the small snoring ball on the bed. Smiling at the sight, Mark walked over to Donghyuck, who was fast asleep, and moved his hair out of his mouth. Donghyuck's knees were tucked under his chin and his arm wrapped around it. When he woke up, it was definitely going to hurt.

"Sleep well." Mark said, as he turned to his closet and pulled out some clothes to wear. He decided to get ready in another room, so that he wouldn't disturb Donghyuck. As he closed the door, he heard a soft 'enjoy the party'.

The time was currently 7:30pm, and Taeyong had lost it. None of the members were ready. No one had even taken any clothes out. Everyone except for Mark. He was fully clothed and ready to leave.

"Get. Ready." Taeyong grabbed Doyoung's phone and then did the rest with the others, causing them all to groan in annoyance. "We have literally only 30 minutes left! We're never going to make it."

"Calm down Taeyong." Taeil yawned and went into the bathroom. After a few minutes, he returned wearing his clothes and had some faint makeup on. Seeing another member ready, Taeyong gave a small sigh of relief before turning to the other 6.

Raising 9 kids was hard.

☀️

The 9 members had only been there for 5 minutes and they were all already bored. Yuta was trying to give Sicheng affection, but was getting rejected because Sicheng didn't like the idea of PDA. Doyoung and Johnny were on their phones, clearly having a fight over text. Jaehyun and Taeyong were talking about the most weirdest things, Jungwoo was admiring the food, and Mark was simply sitting in his seat, worrying about someone who wasn't even present.

"Mark." Yuta called out, getting his attention. "Haechan's fine, stop worrying."

"I'm not!" Mark rolled his eyes and then pulled his phone out. He scrolled down his chats and saw Donghyuck online. He's not asleep?

He messaged Donghyuck and then put his phone on the side. Seconds later he got a reply.

MoRk: donghyuck? Why are you awake?

Haechanie: mark lee get off your phone, you're at a party

MoRk: and you're supposed to be sleeping because you're sick

Haechanie: ive been sleeping for hours now I'm tired of sleeping

MoRk: wish I could sleep ):(

Haechanie: just say you're not well and come back to the room

MoRk: wait,, hyuck, are you even sick?
Seen

Mark put his head in his hands, and attempted to muffle his scream. The members turned to face Mark, who was still shaking his head.

"What's wrong? Haechan left you on read?" Johnny laughed, and caused the others to join in. Mark glared at him and then got out of his seat. He told the manager that he had to go because he wasn't feeling well.

I should've just exposed Donghyuck.

🍉

Mark stood in front of the elevator, impatiently waiting for the door to open. Once it did, he instantly jumped into it. Quickly tapping the button to his floor, he then leaned back against the wall and watched the numbers change as they passed the difference levels.

Finally reaching his floor, Mark exited the elevator and nearly ran to his room. He took a deep breath and then opened the door.

Mark face palmed as he saw the sight of Donghyuck with one of his legs up in the sky, ready to climb onto the bed. His hair was still a mess and he had a packet of crisp in his mouth. In his arms were a couple of chocolate bars, ones that he had stolen from the hotel fridge.

Donghyucks eyes widened as he saw Mark enter the room. Throwing all his stuff onto the bed, Donghyuck gave out a nervous laugh.

"I was seriously not feeling well." Donghyuck said, as he slowly walked behind his bed, trying to gain some kind of barrier between Mark and him.

"Donghyuck, you're such an-" Mark picked up a cushion on his bed and threw it at Donghyuck, who quickly ducked. "-idiot!"

"Hey!" Donghyuck yelled, grabbing the same cushion Mark threw and aimed it straight for Mark's face. Somehow, he didn't miss and hit right in target. "Oh..."

"Donghyuck!" Mark glared at Donghyuck who quickly apologised for hitting him. "Why did you lie?"

"I..." Donghyuck bit his lip and tried to hide his face. "I wanted to watch a football match live..."

"..."

"I never get to okay!"

Mark felt a laugh crawling up to his mouth, but he forced it to go away, as he wanted to seem serious in front of Donghyuck.

"You know our manager was really hoping all of us would come. Did you forget that it was his birthday?" Mark shook his head and sat on his bed. Donghyuck sighed and sat next to him.

"I'm sorry but." Donghyuck raised his hands, looked over at Mark and said cutely, "Donghyuckie wanted to watch a football match."

Mark scrunched his face up to express the amount of cringe he felt. But as Donghyuck continued, he couldn't help but think that it was kind of cute.