13

As it was the second to last day of their stay at the hotel resort, the group decided to visit the beach that was opposite the hotel. They were saving it till the end, since it was going to be the most fun place they were going to go to.

"Mark hyung hurry up." Donghyuck said as he pulled on a white shirt and put his sunglasses on. Mark did the same and then turned to Donghyuck, laughing at his sunglasses.

"Are you really going to wear those?" Mark asked, picking up a small bag to carry his phone in. Donghyuck frowned and then nodded.

"Does it not look nice?" He asked, pouting as he pulled the sunglasses off. Mark shook his head and pushed the glasses back onto Donghyuck's face.

"You look nice." He quickly said, before dashing out of the room. Donghyuck smiled to himself and then followed Mark out of the room. They made their way downstairs, where they met up with the other members. Everyone was wearing a white shirt with some shorts on. It was too hot not to.

When they reached the beach, Taeyong immediately started to set the tables and chairs with cloths, and taking out drinks for everyone. Johnny helped him set the umbrella to create a shade.

On the other hand, Donghyuck and Yuta began to throw sand on everyone, until they finally got pushed into the water by Sicheng and Doyoung.

"Literal children." Jaehyun laughed, as he watched Donghyuck bury Taeil under sand with the help of Jungwoo. Taeil simply smiled and pretended to be dead. Donghyuck then sang out a sad song and wiped off a few fake tears.

"It was good knowing you hyung." Donghyuck said with a smirk creeping up his face. He then picked up a pile of sand and dropped it on Taeil face.

Taeil spat out whatever got in his mouth and started cursing at Donghyuck. He struggled to get up, as he was covered completely, but once he did, he chased Donghyuck.

Mark sat down on one of the chairs and his eyes followed Donghyuck who ran around, trying to escape Taeils small arms.

"So, are you going to do anything?" Johnny asked, pulling a chair near Mark and sitting on it. Mark sighed and then looked at Johnny, then back at Donghyuck. Sure he knew that his feelings weren't going to go away, but he didn't want to risk breaking his friendship with Donghyuck by confessing. As much as he wanted to tell him, he was too scared to do it.

"I don't know." He replied, avoiding Johnny's eyes. "What if he says he only likes me as a big brother? I don't want to be bro-zoned."

Johnny gave out a laugh before shaking his head.

"Haechans literally in love with you, and he says it himself all the time."

"Yeah but." Mark sat up in his seat and waved his hands about. "He says he loves me, but he says loves every single person in our group."

Johnny slowly nodded, as he remembered how Donghyuck says 'I love you' to everyone and tries to give them kisses.

"But with you." Johnny paused and looked over at Donghyuck who was now hugging Taeil and trying to kiss him. "He's different. Like with us, he's really forceful, but he doesn't really force it with you, he does it until you tell him to stop. When we tell him to stop, he doesn't listen."

"That's doesn't exactly make me feel any better." Mark said, staring at Donghyuck and Taeil. "Maybe he doesn't force it with me because he doesn't like me like that? Since he's affectionate towards the other members, he feels obliged to do the same with me?"

Johnny instantly jumped up from his seat and grabbed Marks shoulder, shaking him as he did so.

"Mark. I'm so sure that Donghyuck likes you back, just go for it." Johnny looked at Mark straight in the eye. Mark felt a bit uncomfortable, so he pushed him aways slightly.

"I...I might." Mark said, getting up from his seat. Johnny continued to cheer Mark up, as he walked away.

Mark felt the sand against his feet get softer as he walked towards the water. His heart beat began to fastened and his hands began to shake. The cold water touched the tip of his toes, and he felt a shiver run down his spine.

Donghyuck was standing in the water, splashing water at Jaehyun, who saw Mark coming and began to move away. Donghyuck noticed this so he turned around to face Mark. He smiled and waved, calling out Marks name. The water around him rippled as he moved towards Mark.

The air around the two became quieter and Mark was scared that Donghyuck might be able to hear his heartbeat. The two were further away from the rest, so it was perfect for Mark.

He felt his throat get clogged up when he finally reached Donghyucks side. Mark slowly raised his arm up, and Donghyuck tilted his head in confusion.

"Mark hyung?" Donghyuck asked softly, moving himself slightly closer to Mark.

Mark closed his eyes and then opened them to stare back at Donghyuck.

"Donghyuck..." He started, putting his hand on Donghyuck shoulder. "I like you."

Before Donghyuck could react, Mark used all the force he had in his body to push him down. Donghyuck reached out and grabbed onto Mark, and the two fell into the water. Mark took his hand off Donghyucks shoulder, and gently placed it on his face, pulling him closer as he did so. He closed his eyes and moved closer and closer to the others body, feeling the water between them part, and then finally, he connected their lips. A tingly feeling passed through both of their bodies, and all the noise of the water flowing around them just suddenly stopped.

Mark moved his free hand to Donghyuck's back, and brought him nearer to him, so that every part of his body was touching Donghyucks. Donghyuck shut his eyes close as the blue water around him stung them. He quickly put his arms underneath himself to stop them from sinking into the sand. Their hair floated around them, and the air in their lungs was slowly running out. Mark felt the warmth from Donghyucks body and only melted into it. The strawberry taste from the milkshake Donghyuck had before arriving at the beach was still present on his lips. A ringing began to ache in Marks head, as he felt the blood in it drain out. The only thing he could think of at the moment was, his lips are soft.

As the two finally reached the bottom of the water, Mark felt cold hands wrap around his waist, and he was pulled out from the water, his lips separating from Donghyucks as they reached the surface of the water. As soon as the two were out, Donghyuck pushed past Yuta, who had brought them out, and ran towards the bags.

Mark gulped as watched Donghyuck quickly pick his stuff up and made a run for the hotel. The other members stared at him with confusion and then turned at Mark, who was currently turning redder by the second. The blood that had drained out of his head suddenly rushed back and he stumbled back into the water.

Yuta held onto Mark's arm and helped him out of the water, making his way to the chairs.

"What happened?" Johnny asked, wrapping a towel around Marks shoulders and patting his back.

"I- I" Mark stuttered and then shook his head, indicating that he didn't want to talk about it.

The members nodded and didn't push it any further. The rest of the day, Donghyuck stayed in the hotel room, and Mark didn't leave the seat he was in, until the members decided to go back to their rooms.

When Mark arrived, he saw that Donghyuck had already taken a shower and fallen asleep. Mark bit his lip and then went into the bathroom. He took a long shower, allowing himself to absorb all the heat. Once he finished, he slipped into his bed, and turned around to face Donghyuck. He stared at Donghyuck's back and sighed.

He must hate me.

-

I have no idea how people kiss, so please accept this badly written scene.