12

Mark pulled the tie over his head and fixed it into position. He then looked over at Donghyuck and sighed.

"Donghyuck get up." Mark said, walking over to the boy who was still in his pyjamas, and taking his phone off of him. "You need to get ready."

Since the group only had a few days before they left, they wanted to check out a famous restaurant they had heard of. The members were all ready, and some of them had already left. Mark and Donghyuck were going in a different car, and only one of them was ready.

"Mark hyung do we have to go?" Donghyuck groaned, laying down onto the bed and stretching himself out. Mark nodded and pulled Donghyuck's legs.

"We need to go. You're always excited whenever we go out, so why not now?"

"Because I'm lazy, and want to play games." Donghyuck said, attempting to get out of Marks grip, but ended up failing and hitting the floor. "Fine!" Donghyuck got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom.

"Why do I even like him?" Mark questioned himself, picking up his phone and checked through his notifications. Everyone had now arrived at the location. By the time Mark had gotten to the door, with everything he needed, Donghyuck exited the bathroom, fully dressed in his clothes.

Mark stopped for a second a stared at him. He looked amazing.

"Hyung, stop staring, that's weird." Donghyuck said, as he walked past Mark and grabbed his phone. "Alright, let's go."

The two made their way to the ground floor and then waited for their car to arrive. Once it came, they got in and the driver set his way to their restaurant. Mark and Donghyuck sat in silence throughout the entire trip. They were both too hungry to speak.

The car stopped at a small restaurant and the two got off. They looked at it with confusion, as it didn't look anything like what they had seen on the website. Mark pulled his phone out and asked where the others were, and they said they were inside.

When the two got in, they looked around the room, and found none of the members.

"Are you Mark and Donghyuck?" A lady asked, holding a paper in her hands. When they nodded, she continued. "Uh, some Johnny guy gave this to us, and reserved those seats for you."

Mark took the paper from the girls hands and quickly read it.

Have fun on your date! And don't forget to tell us when you get back!

Enjoy <3
Johnny

Mark ran his hand down his face and scrunched the paper up. He then took Donghyuck's hand and started walking over to the table Johnny had reserved for them and took a seat. He gestured for Donghyuck to sit as well.

"What did the paper say?" Donghyuck asked Mark as he scanned the menu, already choosing a couple of dishes that caught his eye.

"It just said that we have to eat here, because they wanted to not have us with them." Mark lied, rolling his eyes when he saw Donghyuck smiling.

"Well I'm fine with that, at least we can have some good quality time together." Donghyuck said, putting his hand up to call the waiter. He ordered for the two and then turned back to Mark. "So, what's up?"

"Nothing." Mark said, holding the paper napkin in his hand and twisting it. He played with it for a while, and that resulted in him creating a swan, and then diverted his focus back to Donghyuck. "Let's play a game."

"A game?"

"Yeah. I say something, and you tell me something that you would put with it." Mark explained, putting his hands on the table and leaning forwards slightly.

"Alright, let's play." Donghyuck said, getting comfortable on his chair.

"Fruits." Mark started.

"Apple's." Donghyuck replied almost instantly.

"Games."

"Overwatch."

The two continued playing this for a while and then Mark decided to finally get to what he wanted an answer about.

"Soulmates."

"You."

Mark stopped and his eyes widened. He could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks and he froze in his stop. Donghyuck still had his massive smile on his face. He watched as Mark coughed a little before continuing.

"Mark."

"Love."

Mark put his head in his hands and just shook his head.

"Oh my god the cringe." He said, pulling his hands away and making space for the waiter to serve the food on their table. Donghyuck kept smiling as he watched Mark get flustered.

"You're the one who asked for it." Donghyuck laughed, picking his fork up, and digging into the chicken.

"Yeah well whatever." Mark said, following Donghyuck and eating his food. As they ate, they started to speak about random things. How Donghyuck birthday was coming up, and how the dream members were releasing a new song soon.

For a while there was silence, but it didn't bother them. They had spent the entire day together. At one point they were obviously going to lose things to talk about.

Mark put his fork down and leaned back in his chair, placing his hand over his stomach.

"Ah, I'm so full." He sighed, taking a deep breath in. Donghyuck drank the last bit of his cold drink and then nodded.

"Let's go then." Donghyuck said, getting up. They had already paid, so they simply walked out from the restaurant. Donghyuck's phone rung, so he pulled it out and put it to his ear.

A few screams came from the phone so Donghyuck put it away from his ear, laughing as he did so.

"Calm down Nana, I'm right here." He said, after the screaming had calmed down. Mark watched as Donghyuck's face lit up as he spoke to Jaemin. He waited for their conversation to end, but it had already been 10 minutes, and Mark was tired of it. He walked up and took the phone off Donghyuck.

"Okay see you later Jaemin." He said, as he then hung up on Jaemin, hearing the last words be something like 'wait why is Mark hyung there'.

"You didn't have to do that." Donghyuck said, snatching his phone away. Mark shrugged and walked over to the side to the road, where their driver had been patiently waiting for them. They got in and made their way back to the hotel.

Both of them were tired, so once they got in, they immediately changed and fell onto the bed. Mark turned his head towards Donghyuck and scrunched his face.

Maybe these feelings are going to stay.