Chapter 8 : This Is Kyoto

Currently driving to Kyoto was Y/n and in the car was Snow, Serafall, Rosswiess and Gabriel as they were going there the girls kept talking to each other.

Snow : "so Serafall who is going to help us again"

Serafall : "a friend of mine call Yasaka is the leader of the Youkai Faction, we sent word about why you will be coming and she is willing to help you"

Gabriel : "I see so we will have a factions cooperation then"

Serafall : "yes we will also be staying at Yasaka's home, since you are only here for a few days"

Y/n : "good that means we don't have to worry about a place to stay, is there anything else we need to know about her"

Serafall : "not much she's a nine taied fox and is the leader of the Youkai Faction let is said before, um oh she has a daughter called Kunou as well"

Y/n : "I see"

Snow grow a smirk

Snow : "Y/n L/n, don't tell me your into this Yasaka and her daughter"

Y/n : "no I'm not the more Infomation I have on this place and the people the better"

Timeskip(in Yasaka's home)

Y/n along with Serafall, Snow and Rosswiess is currently sitting in the home of the leader of the Youkai Faction Yasaka"

Yasaka : "hello you must be Y/n, my name is Yasaka and I'm the leader of the Youkai Faction here in Kyoto"

Y/n : "thank you for allowing us to stay here until we retrieve the sword peice"

Just then to door opened and a small girl she had blonde hair along with golden yellow eyes

When she entered she looked at Y/n and her eyes widen, she took a stance and a ball of fox fire appeared in her hand

Kunou : "its you"

Everyone was confused at what she was talking about

Yasaka : "Kunou sweetie do you know Y/n"

Kunou : "he's the one that harmed Issei and stole Ddraig from him"

Y/n : "1. He picked the fight with me so it was his own fault, 2. He bet Ddraig that he could beat me just to look good infront of a group of girls...he lost so I got Ddraig and 3. Mine and his goals are different he wants to look at boobs all his life while I have the responsibility of making sure billions of lives across different dimensions don't die so you may want to look into the things people tell you and not jump to conclusions"

Just then everyone looked to see Kunou hanging her head down

Kunou : "no he would never do that for a reason like that"

Y/n placed his hand on Kunou's head making her look at him

Y/n : "look I don't know what your feelings are towards that waste of space but here's some advice for you, every story has two sides to it it's best to take both before choosing who you should believe"

Y/n turned to Yasaka and thanked her again for letting them stay, after he was shown his room he got in to bed

Timeskip

The next morning Y/n was currently eating break made by Yasaka, as he did Kunou came out of her room she saw Y/n sitting eating breakfast, she took a deep breath before sitting in front of Y/n at the other side of the table

Yasaka : "good morning sweetie want something to eat"

Kunou : "y..yeah thanks mum"

As Yasaka left to make Kunou her breakfast Kunou looked at Y/n

Kunou : "I..I want to say I'm sorry..about yesterday"

Y/n sighed and looked at her

Y/n : "what did they say to you"

Kuroka : "what do you mean"

Y/n : "I know you girls all slept in the one room, I heard you all giggleing like mad during the night"

Kuroka : "t..they told me what happened and it was Issei who picked the fight not you"

Y/n sighed before reaching over the table and rubbing Kunou's head

Y/n : "look I understand that you were protecting a friend but try to listen to both sides of a story first before picking a fight"

Kuroka could be seen with a blush over across her face as Y/n was rubbing her head, but as he did

Snow : "how come you never do that for me"

Y/n turned to see Snow with a large smirk on her

Snow : "I thought you said you weren't going to add Kunou to your harem"

Y/n was about to say something but Gabriel and Serafall walked into

Gabriel : "what's going on"

Snow : "Y/n's is adding Kunou to his harem"

Gabriel : "oh so we have someone else joining, strange I think he would of went for Yasaka first"

Yasaka then walked in and placed a plate of food infront of Kunou

Yasaka : "what's this about me"

Serafall : "Y/n is adding Kunou to his harem and we thought he would go for you first"

Yasaka : "oh I see so he wants us to become part of his harem???"

Snow : "yeah"

Y/n : "I...I'm need air"

Y/n left while the girls giggled at him

Yasaka : "I understand what you meant yesterday now, he is cute when he's embarrassed"

Snow : "yeah we know so what do you say want to become apart of our group"

Yasaka : "well he is tather cute but didn't you say he will be leaving"

Gabriel : "yes but he is able to mark you so that you are both bound to each other"

Yasaka grow a smirk and agreed but they then turned to Kunou who was still embarrassed

Snow : "so Kunou have you thought about it as well"

Kunou nodded

Yasaka : "so what's your answer dear"

Kunou : "I..I want to but I'm not ready for it yet"

The girls nod knowing that she said she isn't ready for sex, but soon Snow dmiked

Snow : "don't worry about it Kunou I know a way he can mark you without having sex with him"

Kunou : "how"

Snow smirked

Snow : "leave that to me..."