Chapter 10 : The Sword Piece, Saying Goodbye And A New World

The next morning Y/n was sitting in the living room when the girls all walked in.

Snow : "morning Y/n"

Y/n : "Snow get ready"

Snow and the girls looked at Y/n

Snow : "ready for what"

Y/n : "I got a call this morning...from Sirzrchs"

Snow : "really what did he say"

Y/n : "they found the piece of the sword, and we should be leaving tomorrow if all goes well"

The girls looked upset while bidding around the corner Kunou eyes widen and she started crying a little before running into her room

Timeskip

After arriving Y/n noticed the 3 factions, Rias and her peerage along with Sona and her peerage, Irina and Ophis with Kuroka were all there

Y/n : "where is it"

Sirzechs : "we think that's it there"

Sirzechs pointed to a large creator in the ground, it was glowing blue and had scrap metal laying all around it and in the middle was a piece of the sword

Y/n smiled and headed towards it, after sliding down into the creator he stood infront of it, he grabbed it and quickly wrapped it in a pure white bandage which was given to him by Michael to seal off the shards power.

After he wrapped it he smiled and headed towards the group

Y/n : "well good news Snow we have it"

Snow : "yeah..."

Y/n was about to walk away but his eyes widen and he lifted his right hand and deflected an attack

Y/n : "I was wondering when I'd see you again...Vali"

Everyone looked to see Vali there smiling

Vali : "oh you know I was coming did you"

Y/n : "I was wondering how long it would take for you to try and fight me, you can't resist a good fight and after you heard what I did to the perv you wanted to fight me but a head on fight wouldn't end well for you, so you decided to wait until I was completely distracted and then strike that's why you've waited until I found the piece as you know I would be destracted enough for you to get a decent shot in, am I right"

Vali let out a chuckle before he got ready to charge, as he charged at Y/n he soon regretted it, Vali's wings were sliced clean off.

Vali : "damn it"

Y/n : "you know I'm glad you showed up"

Vali got back up and swung his fist at Y/n, Y/n dodged to the left and spind kicked Valis leg snapping it in half, as he screamed in pain Y/n grabbed his collar and lifted him off the ground.

Y/n : "I've been think about the Heavenly dragons, and every time I do research on them, I always find out they kill each other but they also kill everyone around them during the fights they had, so I've came to a conclusion"

Vali : "and what's that"

Y/n appeared infront of Vali before placing his hand on his chest, after a bright like appeared and Vali passed out Y/n held a white orb in his hand.

Y/n : "I'll be taking both dragons with me"

After Vali landed on the ground Y/n turned to Ophis and tossed her a sword to give to Vali much like the sword he gave Issei....

Y/n : "Snow get the ship ready we are leaving tomorrow"

Snow : "r..right"

Timeskip