Chapter 12 : Miracles Do Happen

Currently in a medical room a young girl named Konno Yuuki, she was hooked up to a machine. But what no one know was that there was 2 visitors in the room with her.....

Y/n : "this is her"

Y/n walked to the end of the bed and saw the clip board that was there, he had found the right person sighing he placed the board back down.

Y/n : "poor kid, she never wanted any of this"

Snow : "yeah, I think I remember her praying quite a lot as well"

Y/n : "she did"

Snow : "yeah, she would mostly pray that her family be spared from this, but they died"

Y/n : "I see.....lets get to work shall we"

The Next Morning

At Yokohama Kōhoku General Hospital, where Yuuki along with her friends were being held in, all the day shift doctors arrived, amongst one of them was a Doctor Kurahashi. He is in charge of the Long-term care department of the hospital as well as being Yuuki's doctor ever since she was little, as he sat in his office he was waiting for the test results to come back to him, each month they would do some tests on Konno Yuuki, An Si-eun, Jun, Tetchi, Taruken, Nori, they were all terminally ill and constantly needed to be monitored, but today would be different.

As Doctor Kurahashi was doing his paper work one of his colleagues burst into his room..

Doctor : "you have to come with me sir, right away"

Kurahashi : "what's going on"

Doctor : "it's Miss Konno Yuuki"

Kurahashi's eyes widen as he followed his colleague to Yuuki's room, when he did his eyes widen...

Kurahashi : "incredible"

3rd Person P.O.V

Currently making their way to Yokohama Kōhoku General Hospital, Asuna was currently with her friends, she received a call from Doctor Kurahashi....about Yuuki, Kazuto(Kirito) took Asuna on his motorcycle while the other got a lift from Andrew(Agil) and his wife, as they got there, they waited at the waiting area, after a bit Doctor Kurahashi walked to them...

Kurahashi : "good evening everyone"

Asuna : "Doctor Kurahashi, is Yuuki ok"

Kurahashi : "come with me I'll take you to them"

After following the doctor they stopped at a room door.

Asuna : "Doctor Kurahashi, this isn't Yuukis room"

Kurahashi : "yes, you see we had to move them to this room, Yuuki and the others are all in here"

When the doctor opened the door everyone was shocked to see that Yuuki along with her friends and guild members, were all sitting in there chating and smiling...

Asuna : "Y...Yuuki"

The group turned to see Asuna and her friends standing there with shocked faces...

Timeskip

After everyone had calmed down a bit Doctor Kurahashi came back into the room with a flie in his hand.

Asuna : "Doctor Kurahashi, I thought you said they needes to be in an air controlled room"

Doctor Kurahashi smiled.

Kurahashi : "that's why I called you all here, you see we recently got your test results back to day, and I'm happy to say not only has Konno Yuuki but also An Se-eun, Jun, Tetchi, Taruken and Nori, you all are no longer terminally ill.