Chapter 15 - Welcome To Gun Gale Online

Currently sitting at the ship both Y/n and Snow were trying to pass the time, Kazuto(Kirito) and his friends were currently at school and or work which left Y/n with Snow much to his disappointment.

As Snow kept bugging Y/n they soon heard a warning that someone was approaching the ship after looking through the camera they saw it was Kazuto along with his friends minus Tsuboi(Klein) and Andrew(Agil) which was understandable as they were working most likely, as they approached the door opened and they walking in.

Y/n : "so what brings you all here"

Kazuto : "we just wanted to come by and ask you something"

Y/n : "and that is...."

Asuna : "well we were planing on going on GGO later and Yuuki though about inviting you and Snow to join us"

Y/n : "many questions but first Yuuki, I heard you got accepted into Kazuto's school"

This surprised them.

Yuuki : "how did you"

Y/n : "I have eyes and ears everywhere Yuuki, now what's this GGO your talking about"

Asada(Sinon) : "it's called Gun Gale Online here look for your self"

Asada(Sinon) handed Y/n 2 copies of the game one for him and Snow.

Y/n : "I see so it's like that ALO Game"

Kazuto(Kirito) : "yup but instead of magic and swords you use guns"

Y/n : "I....see a game where you kill things with guns and you decide to invite an angel"

Yuuki looked worried she had a feing this would happen but tried it anyway.

Y/n : "Snow can you take everyone into the kitchen while I have a word with Yuuki please"

As everyone left Yuuki became worried that she had jut angered an angel.

Y/n : "Yuuki please sit down"

Yuuki slowly made her way to the seat across from Y/n, when she sat down Y/n looked at her.

Y/n : "Yuuki I want you to answer me truthfully understand"

Yuuki : "o...ok"

Y/n : "what's the real reason you want us to join"

Yuuki : "I...I just....Damn itc

Yuuki looked down.

Yuuki :" I just wanted to spend some time with you....I....is it wrong"

Y/n : "what's wrong"

Yuuki : "I...I think I'm falling in love with you"

Y/n sighed.

Y/n : "well do you think it's wrong"

Yuuki : "w..well no, but an angel can't date a human....right"

Y/n sighed before standing up.

Y/n : "Yuuki stand up"

After slowly getting up Y/n pulled Yuuki into a hug as he did he felt her stiffen before relaxing.

Y/n : "I won't tell you how you should feel about me Yuuki, but I will tell you that you need to think about th...."

Y/n's eyes widen as Yuuki suddenly kissed his, when she looked at him again her eyes widen.

Yuuki : "I...I'm sorry I didn't know what came over myself I just felt so happy that I....."

Just then the door bursted opened.