epilogue

hello, this will be the last chapter for this book! thank you for 2 years of your patience! hahahaha, i promise to make my next book more worth reading!

may book 2 pa 'to, hehe sana basahin niyo pa rin!

skye's pov

we left the philippines.

para na rin siguro yun sa ikabubuti ng lahat. "hey skye."

"you sure you're okay? it seems like you're still struggling with everything's that has happened." ron cupped my face and stared into my eyes. i looked away from him due to awkwardness. i wish i was okay, ron.

"hey, always remember that i'm always here for you." nakokonsensya na ako, andami ko nang binigay sa kanya na hirap. every time i push him away, he still comes back to me. i remember what he said to me before he left the philippines. "i'll always return to you, skye. you are my sky, sun, and home. i'll wait for you."

"hey. don't ever ever eveeeer think na you're a burden. you are not, okay? sana matutunan mo rin akong tanggapin sa buhay mo. iintayin kita gaano pa yan katagal. that's how much i love you, my world." tumayo siya and bago siya maglakad ay hinawakan ko yung kamay niya. "ron."

"don't. skye. i don't wanna hear your sorrys. it's fine. ano ka ba? hahaha." he chuckled. he managed to smile kahit na alam ko namang kahit siya ay hindi rin okay tapos iniintindi niya pa ako.

"i just want to tell you that i appreciate you. thank you so much for all the things you have done for me." i smiled. "maybe not now, pero siguro soon? babawi ako sayo, promise yan."

"kahit wag na! makasama lang kita, solve na ko!" sinapak ko yung tagiliran niya. "aray naman!"

"epal ka kasi, andrama-drama na natin bigla kang manccheesy!"

donny's pov

my family went with me on the way to the airport para ihatid ako.

i'm still thankful for them.

"hey kuys! ingat ka dun ah! i'll visit you as soon as matapos yung mga gagawin ko." hannah patted my back. mom didn't spoke much and just wished me goodluck. si benj? ayun, naiwan sa loob ng kotse, umiiyak.

i opened the car door and tapped benj. "benj! aalis na ko!" hindi pa rin siya nagsalita and sniffed. "call me agad kuya ah."

"yes po, masusunod sir." nagsalute ako sakanya. i kissed his head, hannah's head, and mom's forehead and somehow, it made me feel lighter.

i went inside the plane and immediately started to find my designated seat.

i arrived and a girl was already seating near by the window. "hello! i'll be your plane buddy for the few hours!"