Chapter Three: One Bite Please

Let's all pretend that they're in animal form and they do that ;).

"By MARKING me??" Izuku squeaked confusingly. "HOW ARE YOU GONNA DO THAT??"

"Easy." Said Bakugo, "I just have to....Oh wait. I just realized. Okay Deku, I'll have to lick you real good to mark you with my scent." Izuku blushed. "There's no way..."
Bakugo shushed him. "Get on your back, or else I'll make you~"

"Playing are you?" Izuku joked as he gets on his back. "I guess. Maybe." Bakugo snickered and got on top of Bakugo. His dominant tongue slips from his mouth onto Izuku's fluffy body. Izuku moans—it just felt good to him. He licked him there-and there....and there....oh yeah and there!

But then Bakugo had the feeling to bite him.

He tries to hold it in and doesn't want to bite the little bunny. He's afraid that Izuku may scream, bunny slap him, and hop away. So he decides to give him a little nibble with his sharp teeth.

Izuku winced a little which made Bakugo bounce up. "Are you okay??"

"Kacchan, did you just nibble on me?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah....." the wolf revealed as he wagged his furry tail in embarrassment.
"Hey hey it's okay..." Izuku said as he hopped back up and put his paws on Bakugo's little nose.

"Promise you're gonna protect me....Always....until we find my family...."

Izuku had his innocent look in his eyes. Bakugo looks at him back with his ferocious cardinal eyes. "You have my Wolf's Trust."

Izuku nuzzled Bakugo's nose and hopped onto the Wolf's back. "Wait what are you...." Bakugo asked as he looks at the side of him to see the bunny.
"I'm gonna nibble you back." Izuku says, and he does.

"Soft teeth you have." Bakugo compliments.

Izuku giggles and takes out his smol tongue. He licks Bakugo's back smoothly, and calmly. "I thought you said you're just gonna nibble me...." Bakugo moaned. "Well, I guess I'll do more then that." Izuku said as he licked him.

Bakugo's legs started quaking and his nose twitches as the bunny started doing his work. Izuku bounced off and laid down in front of Kacchan as to say, "my body is ready."

"Come on. Do me, Kacchan." He called as he squeaks after.

Kacchan blushed. "Deku, you're small as hell. How can I?"

(BY THE POWER OF BOOK MAGIC, DEKU IS THE SAME SIZE AS KACCHAN HA HA)

"I'm not that small~" Izuku teased.

Bakugo laughed. "Okay, make sure that your little ass is ready."

Hi! I'm so sorry for the short chapter. I'll make the other chapter longer because I plan for this book to have like 10 chapters. Love you and see you in Chapter 4.
Also: sorry for the abrupt change in fluff. I mean. I wanna add a little lemon in it xD.