Chapter Five: The Red Wolf And The Bunny

Damn xD you guys sure love animals! It's cool to know that I'm not alone.

Kirishima peeked from the hole to see Bakugo who is busy cleaning Izuku's jizz. Izuku, got up and hid under his leaf when the red wolf came strolling over. "Hey! Katsuki!" He greeted. Bakugo growled slightly, "Don't call me that, that's part of my real name."
"So you want me to call you Kac-"
"Kirishima." Bakugo hissed. "Just. Call me. Bakugo."
Kirishima chuckled. "What's that you're licking down there?" Bakugo started licking faster and finished it eventually. "Ha...~" he licked his mouth to check any jizz on his mouth. "Nothing." He finally answered back to Kirishima.
"Looked delicious. Once that appears again, can I try?"
Bakugo howled, then laughed. "Dude, I'm sure you won't like it. It came from a....." Bakugo looks over to the leaf as he saw Izuku nodding as if he saying, "Say it."
"A animal." Bakugo says.
Kirishima smiles. "Well Okay."
"I have someone for you to meet." Bakugo told him and directed his paw to the leaf. "Be gentle with him. He's small as hell, and he have never seen a horrendous wolf like you before. So be nice."
"Alright." Smirked Kirishima as he went over to the leaf. He lifted the leaf slightly off the animal, that revealed to be a small green bunny, aka, Izuku.
"Hey there." Kirishima gasped as he saw the cute little animal.
Izuku looked up to him. "S-salutations."
Bakugo noticed how scared Izuku was. He went over to bunny and laid by him to pass a peaceful aroma, which then Izuku felt safe and secure.

Over at the Shotos.

Shoto, the Wolf, was still on the hunt for the green bunny that he saw just a few days ago. He sworn that he'll never stop until he find that Izuku. He howled at the full moon and kept on searching until he eventually stopped by the home, a small cottage. He knocked on the door with his nose. Out came a mother bunny, green just like Izuku. Shoto's mouth watered.

"Hi—AH!" Screamed the mother bunny. "W-wolf-!"
"Wait!" Shoto says before the mother bunny was about to freak out. "I'm not gonna hurt you, but I've seen some animal that looked just like you."
"MY BABY?? IZUKU??" The mother bunny teared up. "WHERE DID YOU SEE MY BABY!?"
"A blonde wolf took him." Shoto said.
"I'll have to notify my husband." Informed the mother bunny. She went back in the cottage as the wolf smirked. The bunny eventually comes out again. "Help me find my baby?"
"Of course." Shoto playfully smiles. "After all, I can smell him...."

Izuku was having a great time. He met a new friend, Kirishima, who seemed to have a great soul in him. He felt safe between him and Bakugo, but he kinda sees how Kirishima likes Bakugo a lot.
Hey Bakugo, I need to tell you something. Privately." Whispered the sneaky red wolf. Bakugo looked at him suspiciously. "Okay then..."
Bakugo was then escorted outside by Kirishima.
"So what is it?" Bakugo confronted. "Tell me. I don't want Deku to get hurt."

Kirishima blushes. "Bakugo....."

"I Like You."