Chapter Ten: Epoligue

Bakugo and Izuku's children, Midori and Kasuki, was running in the glamorous backyard of their two-story cottage. In the meantime, Izuku and Bakugo was watching them and making sure they don't go nowhere.
The sun beamed all of its might to make them feel that they're melted, but the children are like ice creams: they won't melt completely!
"Okay kiddos!" Kirishima chirped. "Time to come inside, it's getting hot!"

As the children felt more hot and hotter and hottest...The sun got bigger and brighter. "Gosh...It's getting hot..." panted Midori, as he tamed his blond-green curls as his ears wagged. His brother, Kasuki looked to him, "I know, I feel like i'm gonna melt!" he complained, brushing his green spikes from his face. His ears flicked each way.

"I want to go inside." Said Midori.

"But I don't know about the food..." Kasuki fed the information. "Because i'm a year older then you, it means that I am responsible!"

"You cheap kazoo." Midori joked as he fell on the grass laughing. Kasuki's face was a confused face but then he realized and laughed as well. Their parents laughed as well. "Come on, Midori. Inside is calling us." He sang and trotted inside the cottage.

Kirishima was cooking, Bakugo was helping him, and so was Izuku with the delicious dinner. As the food's detectable smell filled up the lively cottage, the two boys walk in to see there was something waiting for them. A treasure chest in the middle of the floor? The boys eyes sparkled a whole new spark in them. They rushed to the chest, landing on their knees, giggling with excitement. Midori saw a golden key and unlocked the chest, which contained a unseen letter, cluttered with dust and a stamp on it. Kasuki picked up the letter and blew away the dust, thus making Midori sneeze.
Kasuki opened the letter carefully and unfolded the paper that was in it. It seemed to be a letter, with a vintage photo of their parents:

Midori and Kasuki rushed in the kitchen, where in time that the lovely food is done

Midori and Kasuki rushed in the kitchen, where in time that the lovely food is done. With the photograph in hand, Midori shouted "LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH!" And held the photo to the parents.

Izuku laughed lightly, as Bakugo turned to Midori. "Where'd you find that?" Bakugo said as he grinned.

"In a chest!" Midori responds in a exciting voice.

"Did you kids know that I saw Bakugo licking some "food" in the cave but he wouldn't let me have some?" Kirishima winked.

Bakugo chuckled. "Oh—NO NO DONT TALK ABOUT THAT PLEASE!" he realized it and blushed.

All of them laughed.

"Well, we haven't told you about your grandparents..." Said Kirishima, changing the subject.

"We wanna know where Granny is!" Kasuki said. "Me too!" Midori said afterward.

"They're not here though." Izuku said flatly.

"Whyyyyyy?" The kids sadly whined.

"Let's just say that they're in a better place." Izuku said softly.

Midori and Kasuki rushed to the couch and sat there. "Mommy!" They called out. Izuku hopped to the living room, and Bakugo came along. "Yes darlings?"

"We want to know how you and daddy met!" The kids both said.

Izuku and Bakugo looked at eachother, "Are you sure you want to tell them?" Kacchan asked.
"Sparing off the naughty details." Izuku said as he made his eyebrows go up and down.
Bakugo blushes, "Don't make me do it to you right now."

Midori and Kasuki was listening and they both laughed in unison.

"Okay I guess we'll tell you the story." Izuku said as he put Midori in his lap while Bakugo does the same with Kasuki.

As the light blue of the sky dimmed, then came darkness and the stars came out. The constellations, two of them, shaped as Mama Midoriya and Mr. Midoriya. They both smiled with glee of seeing their children being taught of the legacy.

Hello Reader! Thanks for reading Wolf's Trust and getting it to 1K reads. Now, trust me you'll do that with the next book i'll release soon xD. I'm happy that you guys have stuck together with the characters, and i'm sorry if some points got confusing: it's just my first story >^< i promise that i'll do better. Anyway, thanks for reading Wolf's Trust. If you have any question, or maybe a book request, like giving me a idea for a book, comment down below your question and i'll answer!
Also, Thank you for getting reading as the knowledge to teach yourself :). Because hey, reading is good for you.

~<3 the author, Midoriyapotato43.