Chapter Six: "Gomenasai..."

Up above there is my cringe fanart of my fanfic. You are welcome to create some fan art too :D and i'll mention it in a chapter.

Bakugo's mind went blank. Did Kirishima just said that he liked him? His dark eyes went straight to the ground to avoid Kirishima's gaze. He can feel shivers up his fur as one stuck up and after. "I just do...You're really awesome, you know how to run, and..." Kirishima kept on blabbing on of why he liked Bakugo so much. It started to make Bakugo feel so apologetic when he has to tell him that he doesn't like him back.
"Alright..." Bakugo cleared his throat. "I...." he sighed and his voice came in with a hint of nervousness and denial. "I don't like you the way you like me. But I like you Bakugo, just not like that."
"So what you're saying is....?" Kirishima waits for a answer.
"We could just stay as friends....!" Kacchan says, bringing a little enthusiasm into the word "friends". Because of his gifted hearing, Bakugo actually heard Kirishima sniffle. The sniffle sounded muffled, although it sounded stuffed up with the snot of regret.
"Okay I guess..." Kirishima says and turns around to the path that leads to his home. "I'll see you around, Bakugo...It was really nice talking to you." And with that, he walks away.
As Bakugo exhaled in relief, he hears a familiar voice pop up:
"Well hello."
Bakugo, who got jumpscared from the voice, turned back immediately and got into defense. He coward down as he saw that it was Shoto....and the green bunny.
"You....did you eat MY SON?!" asked the mommy bunny. She hit him with her little plastic barbie bag. "Why??" Bakugo grunted and shook the tingles from being hit from JUST a bag. "Chill, momma. Your baby is safe."
"GUIDE ME TO HIM." ordered the mother bunny, "GUIDE ME GUIDE ME!!"
Shoto smirked. "Oh we will." He glanced up at Bakugo.

The little party made it to the cave and there awaited the little green bunny. He was squeaking of joy once he saw Kacchan again. Once Bakugo walked in, Izuku had all the strength to knock him down and lick him all over. "KACCHAN~!"
"Deku~." Bakugo cooed sweetly. "Your mother—"
As a side eye goes to his mother, Izuku hops off Bakugo quickly and ran to his mother to hug her. "Oh mommy I...."

Soon, Izuku was interrupted by Shoto's upbeat laughter.

"Oh ho ho ho." Shoto giggles as he licks his lips, his detailed tongue slipping from it. The animals just looked at the wolf in fear—filled with anxiety of what he's gonna say next.

Next thing you know by the quickness, Shoto grabs Izuku from the mother bunny and makes his way as fast as he can.