8. No regrets

August 18, 2017

I go into Betty's kitchen. For some reason my mom and dad and sister are here as well, eating with Betty's family. "Hey," I say with my tired voice and basically fall on the chair next to my mom.
"Hey," they chuckle. "You look tired," my mom says, pushing my hair off of my forehead.
I push her hand away. "Really?" I ask sarcastically and then pull the whole plate of pancakes in front of me.
"Stop," Hal chuckles, pulling it away and pushing an empty one in front of me. I sigh and take three pancakes to drown them in syrup.
"You okay?" Polly smirks at me. "Got in fight with Betty?" she teases. From the way she's eating, I'm guessing she's late for something.
"Okay, I don't look that bad," I say, rolling my eyes with a little smile.
"They just stayed up all night," Jellybean says as Betty comes into the room slowly.
"What makes you think that?" I sigh, pulling the chair a little out for Betty and she smiles at me with her incredibly tired eyes.
"She has a hickey, dude," Polly smirks, suddenly not so fast anymore.
Betty groans, her head falling onto her nape. I smile a little and lean forward to kiss the hickey she has on the side of her neck. Just as my lips connect with her neck, she pushes my head away with a small grin.
"Stop," she chuckles. "You're banned from this house for a week," she teases and takes a bite from my pancakes.
"I say let's make it a month," Alice says, my parents nod slowly, looking at me.
"Stop," Betty sighs, hiding her face into her hands. "We were just kissing. Nothing happened."
"Not yet," her dad adds with a mad look towards me.
I roll my eyes and just keep eating. Betty stays in the same position; elbows on the table, face in her hands. I put a pancake on her plate and get it covered in Nutella and then roll it together. "Eat," I say quietly and give her head a soft kiss.
She turns her head a little and looks at the pancake I made for her. She smiles and keeps her head low while she starts eating slowly, blush creeping on her cheeks.
"Why is it that bad that she has a hickey?" JB asks confused, breaking the silence.
Betty sighs and looks at her. "It's not. They're just idiots with too many rules," she adds quietly, glaring at her parents who seem to get mad now.
"Betts, just be quiet and eat," I warn her quietly.
She glares at me too now. "Shut up, it's your fault anyways," she murmurs.
"How is it my fault that you're so beautiful?" I tease with a little smile, making her blush again and glare at me even more.
"I'm going now," she sighs and hurries out of the room.
"Wow," Polly smirks at me, getting up. "I'd calm her down, but I'm late and I wouldn't really mind you two yelling at each other." She goes out of the room with a grin and upstairs, after Betty, probably cancelling her date or whatever it was.
Suddenly all the eyes are on me. I sigh and put my fork down, staring at them the same way. "Can you stop? We're teenagers, it's normal that we make out. People Jellybean's age have boyfriends and girlfriends, we're fucking 15. Stop."
"Seriously, Jelly? Your classmates are doing it?" dad asks.
"They're not having sex or anything," she murmurs while eating. "They're just making out."
"Well these two are obviously having sex," Alice says, looking back at me and then at my parents. "I'm waiting for you two to do something."
"I'm not gonna punish my son for a good sex. If they're safe then it's none of our business," my dad says, making me sigh at first but then smile.
"Are you serious?" Alice asks madly.
"Aww are you jealous?" my dad teases. They're best friends, he's teasing her always. "Hal you need to give her good sex before she looses her mind," he says with a serious face.
Hal starts laughing as my mom chuckles and Alice looks at him with a smirk and anger. I look at Jelly who is so grossed out that she almost looks normal. "You wanna go and watch a movie or something?" I smirk at her. She looks at me with a thankful face and nods, making all of us laugh.
"You're not going anywhere, we need to talk," mom tells me. "And get Betty too."
I sigh and make my way upstairs instead.

"So you admit that you've had sex," Hal states as Betty stupidly said 'we were safe, mom'. I smirk and look at Betty to see her face palming herself mentally.
"Uh," she says looking at me in shock, trying to get me to help her. I make a motion with my hand that she can go ahead and sip my water, making her sigh. "Yeaaah?" she says slowly, wanting to see her parents' reactions. I feel sorry for her. Her parents are so much worse than mine.
"And now you regret it?" her dad asks, frowning, looking uncomfortable.
"No, why?" Betty chuckles, making them raise their eyebrows. I smirk, looking at her and look at my parents.
"You were safe," my mom states like she's trying to convince herself.
"Yes," I sigh. Isn't it already obvious?
"And you don't regret it either?"
"Why should they regret it?" my dad insists with a sigh. "They love each other, they're good together. Just stop."
"Thank you," Betty sighs, relieved. "I love you," she says to my dad, making us chuckle.
"Can we go now?" I ask the parents. They sigh and nod. I grab Betty's hand and pull her up immediately.
"Wait," she giggles and leans down again to take her phone and then looks at our parents. "I'll be back for dinner." She looks at me now. "Come on, Juggy." And she pulls me out of the door.
We go to my bike, stop, and look at each other. "Where are we going?" I ask her.
She shrugs. "Where do you wanna go?" She wraps her arms around my neck and my hands go onto her waist, pulling her against me.
"Maybe some place quiet?" I ask, looking at her while running my arms up and down her sides over her dress.
She smiles. "And where's that?" she teases.
"I know a place." I give her a wink and give her my flannel from around my hips. She ties it around her waist so that the short dress wouldn't fly up while we're riding. As I put the helmet on her head, she gives me a look but lets me strap it anyways.
"The other helmet is in my room," she says with a worried frown.
I roll my eyes. "I'm not going back in there." I get on my bike and she gets behind me.
"Me neither," she murmurs, her head resting on the back of my shoulder, arms wrapping themselves tightly around my torso, feeling the small muscles she loves. "Where are we going?" she asks again as I start the bike.
"Somewhere nice and quiet," I say and look back at her. "Hold on tight."
She rolls her eyes with a smirk and leaves a kiss on the back of my neck as I take off.

"Why are we here?" Betty frowns as we get off my motorcycle, almost at the beach beside the river.
"Well it's quiet, right?" I ask seriously. Her face flushes in embarrassment and she looks down at her feet, nudging mine. I snigger do that she wouldn't hear. "Where did you think we were going?" I ask seriously again.
"I-I... Uh..." she says, still staring at the ground in confusion, looking like she's embarrassed that she didn't read my thoughts right or something.
I chuckle quietly and she looks at me trough her lashes with a frown. "Baby, we're not here to go to the beach, stop worrying." I kiss her head and take her hand, leading her towards the woods.
"Where are we then?" she asks, confused.
"It's a really crappy hostel, but it costs a lot less than the others and well... the bed is the same, right?" I say with a smirk. She hits my arm and I only laugh. "You look so adorable when you're embarrassed," I tease.
"You're just a piece of shit," she giggles.
I kiss her cheek and lead her into the hostel we're now at. She looks around and smirks at me as we go to the registration desk. "30 for a double sized 20 for a bunk," the woman says behind the desk, looking at us weirdly.
"We'll take a single," I say. She raises her eyebrows at me and observes my arm around Betty and hand on her head, hers around my torso, head against my chest.
She clears her throat, knowing for what reason we came here and gives me a key right after I pay. "Second floor," she says.
We smile a little and I grab the key. We make our way upstairs.
"Really is crappy," Betty smirks, looking at the hallways. We find the door with the right number and enter it to get a surprise. It's actually decent.
I lock the door behind me and Betty sits on the edge of the big king-sized bed, touching the clean white sheets with a small smile on her face. I pull out my lighter and light all the candles here to get a better mood and a better smell. After that I walk to Betty and stand in front of her so that she's sitting in between my legs, her head on my stomach. She touches the suspenders clinging to my pants and slides her hand carefully over the small bump in front od my pants, making it bigger with a second. She chuckles and looks up at me with raised eyebrows.
I roll my eyes at her with a smile and push her down on the bed, climbing on top of her. The last thing I hear before our lips unite is her giggle and someone breaking a glass in the room next to us.