Chapter 8

Hannah's POV

My alarm went off at 7am and I rolled over to switch it off. When I sat up I saw Ethan asleep by the side of me. He lay looking so peaceful. I climbed onto his lap and saw him beginning to stir "Wake up Mr King," I whispered into his ear.

Ethan smiled as he began to wake. I could feel his dick beginning to rise underneath me "Some one is happy to see me this morning," I said to him.

He sat up and then flipped us over so I was underneath him "Ethan!" I exclaimed. At that comment his lips went to my neck "Ethan we can't. Work," I said.

He giggled at me and then got up "Such a spoil sport. But I understand. Caleb wasn't happy with yesterday was he," he said.

"No he wasn't. We can't give him anymore excuses to be mad at us,"

After last night I was fuming with Caleb. He was jealous because I was fucking Ethan and he threatened to sack me if I continued having fun with him. Yet it was none of his business. He was a married man who had fingered me and made me cum in his office. I didn't want to see him today but I had to be professional.

Ethan got off the bed and he quickly changed "Right I best shoot home and shower and get changed. I'll see you at work," he said.

I made my bed and got in the shower. I then got ready for work.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I got to work early and I started working earlier than normal. With Caleb's behaviour yesterday I wanted to keep him sweet. I needed this job and liked it. I couldn't go back to my Father's firm. Ethan came in and signed in and made his way to his office. I showed a client through at 9am for Ethan. Caleb wasn't at work yet. He was normally first in the office but not today. In the diary he wasn't scheduled for an off site meeting, unless it was something he didn't tell me about.

At 10:30am I saw the elevator open and saw Caleb coming in. He came over to my desk with some files popping them down "These need writing up and filing. Can you then ring Mr Haywood and schedule him in for a meeting next week for me and put that in the diary and then if you check your emails I will email you over some potential clients I've been speaking to and can you ring those and see if they would like a consult," he said.

Wow he was definitely keeping me busy "Yes Mr Banks. Did you have an off site meeting that wasn't in the diary for this morning?" I asked. I wasn't sure after last night where I stood with him. I thought Caleb may have been too casual.

"No. I just thought seen as you and Ethan wanted to be late yesterday because you were having sex that I'd turn up late this morning because I spent the morning fucking my wife," he said sharply.

Why was I catching attitude from this guy? He had gone from being friendly, shouting at me, making me cum and now being angry again. I had no idea where I stood with him.

"Can I get you a tea or coffee or anything?" I asked him not really knowing how to react to what he just told me.

"No thank you. You just get on with your job,"

He walked down to his office and I began getting on with the list of jobs he wanted me to do. As I made my way through his list of jobs I was wondering why he was giving me attitude. I opened up my emails and started a new one to Caleb and began writing.

Me: Mr Banks. Is everything okay? You seem rather angry with me. I apologised for my behaviour yesterday. I know it was uncalled for. Sorry. Hannah.

Caleb: Hannah. I think this conversation is best saved for the end of the day. That's if you'd like to discuss this further.

Me: Of course.