CHAPTER ONE - BREAKFAST

CRYZTLE POV

"Hello? Bae, yes I just finished working out. You prepared breakfast? Okay I'll be there in five." I turn off my phone and drink a bit of water.

I wiped my sweat while I hop towards the elevator. I'm going to the love of my life, LEE DONGHAE. My boyfriend's apartment is the same building as mine. I try my best to workout in the morning. I enter the elevator and pressed 9.

I'm Cryztle Aram. I am a filipino residing here in Korea, I am 21 years old in Korean age. I move here when I officially turned 18 and it was legal for me to work. I am a model, you could say I do mostly commercials and endorsement photoshoots. I'm not that kind of model that walks on a runway.

I finally arrived on the 9th floor. I knocked on the door that has 901 on top of it. No answer. I try to turn the knob and it opened. I close it quietely trying to sneak on my Bae. I look for him on the dining table but I only see our breakfast there and not him. I tiptoed to his room. I seem him focused on making his bed.

Well not only that I also see him half naked. I try best to sneak upon him.

"OPPA!" I jumped on the bed

"OPPA!" I jumped on the bed. He jumped as well. He looks so cute being startled.

"Oh Bae, you surprised me. I thought I heard a knock." He continued fixing the bed. I get off the bed.

"You never call me Oppa, is that a new nickname for me?" He asks while stacking his pillows.

"Nope and Yes!" I say playfully. He smiles and chuckles a little.

"Whatever you say Bae. C'mon let's eat breakfast." He said leading me outside his room by slightly pushing my back.

We sat down the breakfast nook and I grabbed the box of corn flakes.

"I didn't put it yet because I know you want your cereals crunchy." He said smiling at me.

I forgot 'bout the cereals for a moment and admire his handsome face I leaned on to him to touch his cheeks. I squeezed them a bit then sat back down.

"Thank you for letting me have breakfast here, and for letting me squish your cheeks." I said while pouring the cereals on my bowl that has milk, walnuts, and berries.

"It's my pleasure to make sure you eat something for breakfast, I know you always skip it and it's very unhealthy." He said eating a bit from his acai bowl.

I also eat my breakfast looking at him ever so often. He is half naked and is eating an acai bowl how could he not look so sexy? I ran out of cereals and puts more on my bowl. I try to put the cereal box as far away as possible from me which means I have to put it on the counter top. I climbed on top of my chair then put my knees on the table then carefully place the cereal box on the far end of the counter top.

"You could have just given it to me and I'll put it there no need for you to be on the table." Donghae said looking at me.

"And where's the fun in that?" I said smirking a bit. I went down slowly and carefully.