CHAPTER 4 - LEAVE

two years ago

THIRD POV

"Ahhhh! Too tight!"

"Let me open it"

Cryztle grabbed a rubber glove and use it to open the jar.

"Wow! You're amazing Bae!" Donghae exclaimed in amusement.

"I've already taught you this trick, you don't have to struggle on the floor opening tight lids all the time"

"I always forget Bae, what will I ever do without you?" Donghae says pouting, on the floor leaning at the kitchen island.

"Up you go, I'm quite hungry you know? You're still going to cook me some pasta right?" Cryztle says as she helps Donghae get up from the floor.

Donghae continues his cooking when Cryztle hugs him from behind.

"What will you do without me? You ask? Well, that won't be necessary cause I'm never leaving you." Cryztle says while squeezing Donghae tightly in her arms.

Donghae smiles feeling his heart beat faster by the sweet words of his girlfriend. He turned off the stove and pours the sauce on top of the pasta.

"Did I hear it right? You said you're never going to leave me?" He turned around facing Cryztle.

Blushing caused by the sudden action of Donghae, Cryztle nodded and smiled.

Donghae softly touches Cryztle's chin guiding her to look into his eyes.

"Really? You promise you won't leave me?" Donghae's eyes lits up and smiles.

"Yes... unless you want me too." Cryztle says trailing off, tears building up in her eyes.

Seeing her teary-eyed made Donghae's heart ache and soon his eyes is getting watery as well.

"I love you very much Bae, don't cry. I won't ever want you to leave me, so don't worry okay?" Donghae reassures her carressing her face softly.

"You are the love of my life, I love you so much" Cryztle managed to say trying her best not to cry, touching Donghae's cheeks that are getting red by the second.

Donghae closed the gap in between them as he kisses Cryztle passionately and gently. She kissed him back lovingly. Tears started to flow from Cryztle's eyes and soon she's engulfed in Donghae's embrace.

The thought of leaving each other is too heartbreaking for them and now tears are rolling down Donghae's cheeks as well.

Cryztle looked up and sees her love crying, this is a sight she never wanted to see. She hates seeing Donghae crying especially because of sadness.

She wipes the tears off Donghae and kisses his cheeks then his lips.

The loving couple now found themselves staring in each other's eyes mesmerized with much love and affection for one another.

However this was interrupted when Cryztle's stomach growled. They laugh thinking how silly their moment was interrupted.

"Awww... My bae is really hungry." Donghae said patting Cryztle's head.

He turns around and grabbed two pairs of chopsticks on one hand then the plate with pasta on another.

Cryztle and Donghae shared the meal together and enjoyed each other's company. Feeding each other once a while, doing the dishes together and even watching an episode of Happy Together.

Befitting their situation, indeed they are HAPPY TOGETHER.

♡♡♡

Thank you for reading. 😊 Please vote and comment what you think 'bout this chapter.

-haejinblinkookie ♡