CHAPTER 6 - KOOKIE'S CRUSH

JUNGKOOK POV

"Hyung I swear she looks really stunning and she is very kind to me."

"Alright I get it you've said that for the 10th time already! So did you guys exchanged numbers or something?"

"Yes we did after eating."

"Well, I wouldn't keep my hopes up if I were you. You're aware of the rumours right?"

"Those are just rumours, plus they seem really false she seems like she doesn't even know about them."

"Of course she'll deny it"

"It doesn't seem like she's denying it, I think she's clueless about it."

"Well if that's the case then I'm not stopping you"

"Stopping me from what?"

"I'm not stopping you from crushing on Cryztle, Just know your limits alright?"

"Yes, I will Namjoon Hyung"

Wow it has been a really long time since I had a crush on someone. I always try to distance myself from females because I'm afraid they might not like me and when I become a kpop idol girls just like me because of my reputation. So I never really give any female a chance to get to know me beyond friendship level.

Cryztle seems to be very different from everyone I've met so far though. I hope we could be really good friends and hopefully progress further than that in the future.

"I see our maknae's daydreaming huh?" Jin hyung starled me.

"Hyung since when?" I asked confused

"I just got back, I heard from Namjoon about our Kookie's Crush?" He said in a teasing voice.

"Well yes, I have a crush on someone." I said folding my arms

"And who is this lucky gurl your crushing on?" He said folding his arms.

"Her name is Cryztle, she's a brand ambassador for Twinkle like me." I tell him.

"So you just met her today and already has a crush on her?" Jin hyung asks me.

"What's so wrong with that? It's just a crush." I said.

"I guess there is nothing wrong as long as you're working with her in a professional manner." He said patting my shoulders.

CRYZTLE POV

After weeks of working with Jungkook I could honestly say that the said rumours about him being so kind are not so far fetched. He is a real gentleman, kind hearted and very down to earth.

We have been just working for a while together but we have gotten really close. Thankfully my weird heart palpitations and blushing subsided but it can't be help especially when we shoot really romantic stuff.

Sangchul really insisted on some kissing scenes but we managed to dodge his requests everytime. But knowing our director i'm sure he's going to insist again and again. I've never had an on screen kiss before, but in my contract I know it says there "no real kiss". I guess we would fake a kiss on screen sooner or later.

I really wish Donghae is here with me now because I think this heart of mine seems to be a bit confused. I feel a sense of guilt whenever I get flustered around Jungkook. I feel like I'm cheating on Donghae because these hormones of mine can't seem to calm down whenever Jungkookie's nearby.

Oh gosh that's right he even told me I could call him Jungkookie because our birthday isn't that far apart but he said I can call him oppa or whatever I want to.

I have watched him perform as a BTS member multiple of times thanks to Donghae's given tickets. But never in a million years have I ever thought I could be this close to Jungkook.

I guess it's a good thing. We are off to a good start, we do have to work along side each other for a year after all.

We always have a good time whenever were together that I forget everytime to ask him about the rumour. He never brought it up again so I only remember to ask him when we aren't together anymore. I need to ask him one of these days.

JUNGKOOK POV

"I'll add you later on PUBG" I wave my hand in front of her.

"Yeah, but I don't have an account." Cryztle said not looking at me.

She is too focused on playing SuperStar.

"Well I thought you liked playing mobile games?" I ask her.

"The only moblie game i'm really into is SuperStar. Please talk to me later, i'm trying to get three stars on this." She said barely looking at me.

"Okay" I said leaving her to play.

"Oh Shhhhh! I was so close to getting three stars!" She said in frustration.

I hand her a chocolate drumstick ice cream.

"Thank you, what were you saying about PUBG?" She said taking the drumstick smiling like a little child.

"I was going to add you but you said you don't play it." I tell her after taking a bite of my ice cream.

I turn to tell her somethung but I just froze. She is licking the the drumstick non-stop the chocolate shell is about to fall off. How could she be doing something so innocent but look sexy as well.

I try to swallow away any of these weird things i'm feeling from this scene in front of me but I can't take my eyes off her.

She saw me staring at her... SHOOT.

"Is there something wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?" She said then took a bite of her ice cream.

I unconsciously did the same and finish off my ice cream.

"It's just that the way you eat your ice cream." I said going out of the tent.

I am in definite need of some air. I felt so hot in there.

"Wait what? Where are you goOOOO—

I turned to see what happened to her. The vanilla ice cream drips all over her chest. She's trying to pick up the chocolate shell and eat it. Cryztle is like a kid sometimes, I can't even with her. The vanilla ice cream is soaking her shirt it looks a bit see-through now. I see her— I immediately look at her face she seems sad.

"What do I do?" She asks me pouting, pointing at her shirt.

"What do you mean? Don't worry I have a spare shirt you could use that" I reaasure her.

"But won't our stylist get mad at me for ruining our clothes?" She asks worried.

"It's alright did you forget those ARE YOURS" I tell her a bit laughing.

She smiled so bright and laughed as well.

~

After almost two weeks of working with Cryztle we have become good friends and my feelings for her just develops even more. There are moments when my heart beats really fast especially when we shoot things that are quite romantic.

Cryztle is one of the most genuine person I have ever met and she always makes me laugh so easily. I'm very happy with her company. Working almost everday with her, I feel at ease with her presence. I'm so thankful that she's the person I'm working with.

All of my members knows about my crush on Cryztle because I can't help myself from telling them stories of what happened to me at work. My hyungs often tease me with her and I honestly feel quite happy when they do. Although they remind me of the rumours about her.

While working with Cryztle I honestly forgot about the rumours and never brought it up on our conversations becuase I do not want to be too intrusive and make her feel uncomfortable.

♡♡♡

Sixth chapter PUBLISHED. I hope you enjoy Kookie's crush (now this just reminds of cookies and milkshake). Please do look forward for the next chapter.

Thank you for reading. 😊 Please vote and comment what you think 'bout this chapter.

-haejinblinkookie ♡