CHAPTER TWO - CONTRACT SIGNING

My bae is the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. My heart seems to agree because it beats faster everytime I think about him.

I get ready and by 9:30pm I got out of my apartment ready for work. I wore pastel floral dress and a white closed shoes. I have my white sling bag that was a gift of Donghae for me.

I see him waiting by the elevator looking way too handsome for someone who's just going to fly a few hours.

There are a lot of media out there so I get why he dresses really nice

There are a lot of media out there so I get why he dresses really nice. I am not one to complain, if only I could show to the public how sweet and handsome my boyfriend is I would. But the thing is we can't go out in the public, not yet.

Of course our families, his company and SuJu members knows about me and our relationship. Even the fans knows Donghae has a girlfriend but his company thought it was best to keep my identity private for my privacy and safety. I didn't mind being kept a secret as long as people know Donghae has a girlfriend— I'm good. When he gets interviewed about me he never fails to flatter me. One time he even almost slips and say my name. Good thing the other SuJu members was there to stop him.

The car ride was really quick if you ask me I only get to look at my bae's face for a few minutes. We got to the building of the company I am going to work for, hopefully things turns out well and the kpop idol they say I will be working with is nice.

Donghae stops the car slowly in front of a big building that looks like 50 stories high. I looked at his face one last time then I pulled a scarf out of my bag. I wrapped it loosely around his neck, I kissed his soft pink lips before I wrapped the scarf over his mouth as well.

"I love you, take good care of yourself out there okay?" I tell him fixing the scarf.

He nods slowly. I unbuckle my seatbelt and looked outside. Nothing feels suspicious and no paparazzi seems to be out. Although the car is tinted I want to be extra safe that's why I covered Donghae's face with my scarf. I was about to open the car door when Donghae gently grabs my face.

"I love you" he says then kissed my cheeks.

I feel my cheeks heating up so I opened the car door for some air. He lets go of my cheeks.

"I will miss you" I tell him.

"I miss you already, take care my bae" he says waving his hands at me.

I shut the car door then started walking towards the building. I hear the car window slightly opening.

"Oh by the way I heard you'll be working with a YOUNG MALE KPOP IDOL, unlike me..." he trails off just like that.

He really emphasized on the word YOUNG and MALE does he mean i'll be working with someone younger than me? Wait his last words I could still hear it. I hate it when he feels insecure because of his age.