CHAPTER 5 - SCREEN TEST

CRYZTLE POV

"You seem like someone I could get along really well, I hope the rumours aren't true." Jungkook said confusing me.

What rumours I am not aware there are things being spread about me. How bad could it be that it even reached one of my bias.

"What rumours?" I said really confused.

"Rumours are spreading around us kpop idols that you're—

"There you are Jungkook go and get your hair and makeup done. Also please wear outfit number 1 immediately. We ain't got all day for the screen test now ain't we?" Sangchul interrupted.
Jungkook nodded and dashed his way through hair and makeup.

I am left here shocked and confused.

What are the chances I'll be working with JEON JUNGKOOK one of my ultimate bias? I am so excited but at the same time nervous about all this. Also what rumours is he talking about?

■■■■■

Okay, now we are sitting side by side on this bench. Infront of us are so many people but I'm used to all of this already why do I feel so nervous? Oh that's right I'm just beside Jungkook THE JUNGKOOK! Gosh when will I recover from this feeling?

"Sit a bit more closer, it's okay no need to be shy." Sangchul instructed us.

We both moved closer at the same time and now our arms are touching. Ohmyguacamole why do I feel like I'm sweating when it's literally so cold in here.

"Okay that's better, now try looking at each other." Sangchul stated.

Okay like how? Gosh I didn't think it would be this hard to work along side a kpop idol. I mean I had a photoshoot with male models before but it isn't like this. Why do I have a feeling this is going to go somewhere...

I could see Jungkook facing towards me on my peripheral vision. I started looking at him slowly. Are faces are now inches apart and I try to look anywhere but his eyes.

I ended up staring at his red lips. Gosh why are they so red? I see him smile. My heart is starting to race. You stupid heart you're only suppose to beat fast for Donghae. Oh right DONGHAE, I wonder if he knew I was gonna work with Jungkook.

"Can your faces get a bit more closer? Like an inch apart?" Sangchul suggested.

Gosh this Sangchul Director I thought we are just having a screen test isn't this too much?

Jungkook's face started to lean more towards me. I can now feel my cheeks burning up and my heart feels like it's gonna burst. Stupid heart palpitations why now?!

I am trying so hard to contain these emotions of mine when I suddenly made eye contact with Jungkook and he stopped leaning forward. He blinked while blushing ever so lightly and I could see his ears turning very red.

I for some reason I started to lean my face forward looking into his eyes. What the freak am I doing stop! You body of mine stop moving.

"CUT!" Sangchul shouted.

I immediately looked the other side and breath.

"WHOOO! That got a bit intense! You guys have great chemistry on screen and off screen." Sangchul exclaimed.

Semi approached my side wiping my very sweaty forehead and everything.

"I have a feeling this campaign will be very successful." Sangchul said confidently.

We continued the screen tests with different outfits and sets but with the same theme of us being like a couple. Sangchul finally confessed the theme for the campaign after our 3rd screen test. I was in awe hearing that. The theme is something love couple relationship thingy and now I have a lot of explaining to do for the love of my life, DONGHAE.

It is now 10pm and I'm changing into my own clothes we have finally finished the screen test. I have so many thoughts running through my mind. Today have been a day of so much revelations I'm too tired of thinking and this heart palpitations of mine is making me really exhausted.

I finished changing, grabbed my stuffs and got out of my waiting room. My manger, Semi and I headed for the elevator.

Ohgosh Jungkook is waiting by the elevator with what seems like his manager and assistant. He heard my manager talking to Semi so he looked our way. I feel him looking at me. Gosh my knees feels so weak, why? I feel like I'll melt on the floor.

"Are you okay? You look very tired." He said sounding concerned?

"Yes, I'm fine just a bit tired and hungry." I said trying to smile

"We are going out to eat would you guys want to tag along?"Jungkook suggested.

Well I am a bit hungry but eating with him and these heart palpitations of mine, who knows what kind of embarrassing situations I'll be in?

"I would love too b—

"Then it's settled we will go to a really great BBQ place" He said excitedly.

Ohgosh this boy what will I do now.

I elbowed my manager asking for help.

"I am quite hungry as well, Cryztle I know you're tired but think about it. After eating, when you get home you'll just sleep and rest." My manager insisted.

♡♡♡

Fifth chapter PUBLISHED. I hope you enjoy Kookie's crush (now this just reminds of cookies and milkshake). Please do look forward for the next chapter.

Thank you for reading. 😊 Please vote and comment what you think 'bout this chapter.

-haejinblinkookie ♡