CHAPTER 3 - MEETING THE YOUNG KPOP IDOL

CRYZTLE POV

I took a selfie and posted on my Instagram account updating everyone about my contract signing. I received positive feedbacks from my followers and direct messages from my family, friends and some celebrity friends. I'm very happy with all the suport and love I am receiving.

To be honest there is one person that I would love to here from. The love of my life which is most probably on air right now literally.

I'll focus on this late late lunch we're having at this restaurant. My manager Catie insisted on going out to eat and celebrate, I love food so I was not one to oppose.

After we finished eating, Catie dropped me off my apartment. She said I should take a rest because tomorrow is going to be a long day.

I was opening my door when I hear my phone ringing. I get my phone and it's my bae video calling me so I answered it immediately. I sat on the sofa and waved at him excitedly. I see his handsome face smiling at me.

Donghae is such a lovely person to talk to, it makes me forget he is miles away from me. He congratulates me on my contract signing telling me he is the most proud boyfriend there could ever be. We didn't realize we have been talking for hours when he's manager called him for their meeting so we had to end our video call.

I get ready for bed and have a good night sleep ready for work tomorrow.

■■■■■

"I'll be there in a minute" I said then rushed out my apartment.

My manager Semi and Catie is already waiting for me inside the car, I got in and we drive straight to the TWINKLE building.

There were so many media and people outside the building very different from the atmosphere when I got here yesterday. I guess it's because the kpop idol i'll be working with is really popular.

A security guided us to the back of the building and we got inside through what seems a secret passage. Now we are in front of a big elevator.

We arrived at the 40th floor and once the elevator opened we were greeted by everyone. Then a guy approached me and told everyone to get back to work.

"I'm Sangchul, I'll be the director for the ad campaign we are going to shoot." The guy said bowing.

"I'm Cryztle." I said bowing as well.

"Yes, I was informed you'll be arriving first. You can go have your hair and makeup done, I'll explain what we'll do after I'm done helping out with the set here." He said direxting me to a room.

I went inside the room with Semi, while my manager talked to Sangchul. I was about finished with my haur and makeup when the director walked in.

"So for today we are just going to have a screen test. Basically, we are going to check and try everything for the first time." Sangchul started to explain.

I just nodded.

"We are going to test your chemistry and what concept will fit the best for you and your fellow ambassador." He continued on explaining.

I nodded again and he continued on explaining how I should just trust him during the shoot but say something if I feel uncomfortable. Sangchul told me to go to the the set once i'm finished with my hair and makeup and put on "outfit number 1"

I am now wearing this glittery jumpsuit with high platform wedge shoes I actually have no idea what to call them.

I went out of the dressing room and everyone was giving me compliments for the outfit... I guess.

"DING!" I hear the elevator open.

OMONA! A HANDSOME LOOKING GUY JUST APPEARED. I gasped when he looked at me and we made eye contact. Take note that my mouth was wide open and I feel my cheeks heating up so I just smiled then bow really quickly. Just before I bowed I saw him smile.

I remain in my bowing position as I felt like I was red all over. I heard footsteps approaching me.

"Hello there?" I hear an angelic voice.

I stood up slowly. I see his shoes and perfect fitting suit. I am now staring eye to eye with this guy. This is getting too awkward what should I do? I stepped back a bit and bowed again.

"Hi! I'm Cryztle." I said politely, relaxing a bit then looking back at him.

OH SHTTT THIS GUY HOW COME I JUST REALIZED NOW?!

"I'm Jungkook. Nice to meet." He said bowing then look back at me.

Okay are we now having a staring contest? I bet I could win

Okay are we now having a staring contest? I bet I could win. Wait hold up yes Jungkook OMONA! One of my ultimate bias is infront of me and will be working with me? Is this for real?! Am I dreaming or what?

"I'm looking forward to working with you, I hope we could become friends?" He said raising he's right eyebrow.

"Of course! Same here, it's a pleasure finally meeting my co-ambassador they've been keeping it a secret from me for a while now." I said a bit too happily.

"Really? I'm glad to hear that. Well they told me I'll be working with you before the contract signing so I thought you knew, I hope you weren't disappointed." Jungkook said

"Oh no no no, I am most definitely happy to be working with you." I said smiling.

"You seem like someone I could get along really well, I hope the rumours aren't true." Jungkook said confusing me.

What rumours? I am not aware there are things being spread about me. How bad could it be that it even reached one of my bias.

"What rumours?" I said really confused.

"Rumours are spreading around us kpop idols that you're—

♡♡♡

Chapter three PUBLISHED. I hope you enjoy this cute little moment of Cryztle and Jungkook meeting up. Please do look forward for the next chapter.

Thank you for reading. 😊 Please vote and comment what you think 'bout this chapter.

-haejinblinkookie ♡