Chapter VI - The Oasis (1)

Word Count: 1868

Everyone woke up to the announcement of cancellation of the dinner with the prime minister. The man suddenly had a full schedule of meetings up until the night. Clementine, who wasn't really excited to meet the person, jumped from exhilaration upon knowing this.

However, it's Saturday. She has nothing else to do other than to stare at her ceiling. 

Meanwhile, Louis' orchestra practice is also cancelled. They were on the practice room and talking about things. He took his phone and messaged a person.

Louis:
Good morning, princess 😉

1 new message from Clementine 🍊

Clementine 🍊:
Good morning, Lou. What's up? Have you heard about the cancellation of dinner? Damn, I'm elated 😩😩 I really don't wanna meet that guy.

Louis smiled at her message. She is quiet at times but she can be very talkative, too. It's adorable, he thought.

"Louis, do you have any plans for later?" Sophie approached him from nowhere.

Louis:
Good for you, what'cha gonna do now?

"I don't know. Why?" He replied without breaking his focus on the phone. "Oh, nothing. Just wanna ask." Sophie said and grinned.

"Oh okay." Louis shrugged.

Clementine 🍊:
I don't know, really. Do you have an idea?

Louis:
I heard there's a new amusement park open in the center of the town. Do you wanna go? :)

Clementine 🍊:
Sure! I'd love to. I'll ask Violet to come, too. You know her, right?

Louis:
Yup! I'll ask my friend and her girlfriend to come along. Sounds cool?

Clementine 🍊:
Cool! Meet me in the garden at 6 PM :) see ya!

Louis:
See ya princess!

"You seem to be very busy with your phone lately, got a girlfriend?" Sophie commented and smirked. "You smile more when you look at your phone than when you talk to me."

"Why? Are you a meme that I should laugh at?" Louis replied. "And no, no girlfriend."

Sophie rolled her eyes, "With that face, you don't have any? Poor thing." Then she patted Louis on the head. This action annoyed him but he shrugged it off.

"This charming face isn't rushing for a relationship, and I'm waiting for the right girl. Thank you very much." With that, he stood and walked away.

Sophie was left dumbfounded.

~

Mullet Ass:
What makes you think that Brody will come with me???

Louis has been texting his friends regarding the Amusement Park plan. He already convinced some of his friends like Aasim Zubair and Mitch Connor to go with them.