Introduction

Dark Web is a story about a professional hacker who gets more than he bargained. There are some weird things on the dark web and very alarming content, content not for the faint-hearted. Beware when surfing on the dark side, as you may stumble upon something truly horrifying and traumatising.

First of all, let's introduce our characters.

Johnson

Johnson is our main protagonist and expert hacker. He was once in trouble for hacking Facebook servers. Since then served one year in the cells back in 2009, now spends his days in his basement hacking into scammers computer systems, often destroying them beyond repair. He is also the anti-social type, often avoiding physical contact with most people.

Toby

Toby is Johnsons best friend and a social engineer. Toby once helped catch a gang of drug dealers using his impressive communication skills. Toby is stubborn and will use every trick in the book to get what he wants.

Ellie

Ellie is Johnson's girlfriend and is very concerned about Johnson's computer addiction. Ellie is also a very social person, often communicating between friends of the like. Ellie is also a small-time actress and can show any emotion she wishes.

Unknown

They are a mysterious character whose identity is unknown; hence, the name people refer to them. They spend all their time surfing the dark web and always staying hidden. Only one person knows their real identity, and even they are unknown.