Part 1

Childhood

Ever since I was a child, I was a tech addict, and I loved technology and everything about it. I would spend hours creating games on my dads old PC, and modding already existing games. I remember I had loads of mods for GTA San Andreas; the game files would be full to the brim with mods I had installed. My dad once told me "Son, you have a bright future ahead of you.", I gave my biggest smile yet that moment, I felt special like it's my destiny for great things, and nothing was going to stop me. 

By the age of 10, I used the hacking skills my dad taught me to hack into my school records, not long before a teacher caught me out in the act. It was then I found what I did wrong; I forgot to enable my VPN, the very tool that hides your location; hence, the teachers tracked me to my home. I was suspended that very moment and reported, but I didn't care about my education. To me, it was a burden, a waste of time which could be better spent making easy bucks, at least that was my goal in the past.

Today

I learned that money is not enough and that I was missing something, I couldn't figure out what it was. I felt like the world was falling apart, that this whole idea about politics was bogus, and isn't helping anyone. I had to do something about it, make a change to this so-called society, beat these greedy politicians at their own game. I needed power, and I know just how I was going to obtain this power, and make the whole world bow down to my every command, and if anyone were to disobey my orders, I would punish them. All the times I've been told what to do and say, it ends now! 

I remember I was sitting at my local internet cafe, surfing through Reddit when something caught my attention. It was a laptop sitting there, "Finders, keepers." I thought to myself as I grabbed it, putting it into my bag and walking out of the cafe. After walking a couple of miles, I was back at my apartment. I unlocked my door, closed my curtains, set up the laptop and grabbed myself a Redbull from the fridge, as I popped it open, letting it fizz for a little while. 

Secrets  

I booted up the laptop, wondering what might be hiding on it. To my surprise, the user hadn't set a password, so getting in was easy as one, two, three. First thing I saw was a porn folder, probably some student with a secret porn stache. Searching more in-depth, I also found a games folder full of Steam games, "So they're a gamer." I thought to myself. I then moved onto internet browsing history, and my I was in for a treat. They forgot to sign out of a cryptocurrency site, and damn they had a lot of money, and I'm talking millions, so naturally, I transferred the money into an alias bank account, one in which couldn't be traced back to me. 

After filling up my bank account with all the riches they had, I moved onto something else. After searching through a couple of files, one caught my eye. It was a password-protected file, no problem for my password decryption software, so I installed the software onto the laptop and ran it. Shortly enough, it found it, "Bingo!" I said in a tone as dark as night. I entered the password and stumbled upon some big secrets, as it turned out, this user wasn't who I initially thought they were.